Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Pure Black Soap with Organic Shea Butter, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Horrific smell

Posted by livelig on Jun 26, 2012

I did not care for this product at all, the smell is horrific and I did not like the feel of the soap on my skin - mainly because of the smell. It's beyond me how this is such a popular product - will not buy again.

Product is Good. Perfumy Smell is Not.

Posted by Reviewer3293939 on Nov 26, 2012

Not sure why they felt the need to add fragrance to this product. It's okay to use in the shower if you have time for a double or triple rinse, but using it for hand-soap means you practically have to re-wash your hands with something else to get rid of the heavy fragrance. And imo, it's not even a particularly 'good' fragrance. The consistency of the product is good, though, and it isn't drying to the skin, but there's no need to add ANY fragrance, so it's hard to understand why they would.

Can't stand the smell

Posted by Reviewer2978222 on Mar 06, 2013

Nice feel but I can't stand the smell. Too bad.

Not good for Eczema

Posted by 5032846949482008511 on Aug 07, 2013

My daugher has skin problem - Eczema. I specially bought it for her for bathing. But I found my daugher skin becomes worse after using it. When I change back to her previous bath soap, her skin becomes better and no itching at night. I am not sure if she is allergy for some ingredients inside.

Strong scent

Posted by Reviewer2190126 on Jul 02, 2014

Used product once and then threw it out. If you are sensitive to fragrance don't buy this product. The fragrance stays on your skin. I had to shower a second time with my favorite Dr Bronners to get rid of it. It also does not lather very well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »