veryx100000 nice nice nice nice ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Posted by Reviewer1044456 on Jan 06, 2012

its nice!! smell also good! i will buy it again :)

Soap

Posted by 4861042578922180090 on Apr 28, 2014

I thing it's the best soap i had.

Wonderful

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on Mar 19, 2014

My skin became extremely dry and itchy after prolong used of commercialized body shower. I switched to this and my skin gets better after a few wash. I use this as my facial cleanser as well. So far so good.

geniaaaaaaal

Posted by folixasgaya on Nov 06, 2014

Me encanta!! Ayer mismo me compre otro de la marca pero el " almond" por probar.. Este deja la piel súper suave, hidratada, exfoliada, mi chico dice que el olor es demasiado dulzón, la verdad es que a mi me huele a coca cola pero no Me desagrada y es genial irse a dormir y seguir oliéndo al jaboncigo de la ducha De por la mañana.estoy deseando que llegue nuestro nuevo pedi. Dicen que huele a piruleta mmmmmmm

its great

Posted by Reviewer2308859 on Oct 23, 2013

a little runny, but i appreciate the fact that it is all natural

Lovely soap!

Posted by 5454514354627597286 on Feb 19, 2015

I've read a lot about black soap and decided to order this as my first try. The bottle itself is quite big and heavy, so it adds to the postage, but it will surely last long. Many reviews mentioned the scent, which I didn't find unpleasant. I don't think it's too strong, just a clean herbal soapy scent. I feel like the soap was actually AMAZING! After my first wash my skin felt so soft and clean. I also have noticed it helping my oily acne prone skin. The moisturizing effect is not very strong, but otherwise this soap is perfect!

great

Posted by Reviewer2137355 on Jul 14, 2010

the product was great and so was the price.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013

The whole family loves this soap. So moisturising, just lovely. My husband uses it as a shampoo, face wash and body wash. I find don't need to moisturise my body after washing with it. We also fill all the hand wash pumps with it too. Seriously good value and a little goes a long way.

ONE OF IT KIND!

Posted by 5637845670466142994 on Dec 12, 2015

It leaves a lasting lingering scent after I used it in the evening after a training exercise. The subtle pleasant scent last till the next morning in the bathroom even. Might take up the recommendation from the label to use it as a floor cleaner. The peppermint version was a real surprise! It didn't cause a sticky feeling on the floor liked those normal floor detergent. It even remove some taints on fabric. Probably will purchase the 32oz peppermint version when the 16oz is used up.

Nice!

Posted by Pauliina on Mar 14, 2012

Cleans very well but doesn't dry. Will but again, affordable too!