Great face cleanser

Posted by 4702903026970058616 on Jan 23, 2014

This removes even waterproof makeup effectively without rubbing and pulling your skin. It has a funny smell, somewhat medicinal. Once you're dry you can no longer smell it though. Since using this my skin has made a noticeable improvement in acne and redness. It is a little drying so I've had to start using a serum with underneath my moisturiser but that's a small price to pay for feeling squeaky clean without the tight feeling.

specific

Posted by Reviewer1877420 on Feb 02, 2014

These soaps are quite specific, but for me it is ok.

Siempre repito

Posted by artemisa on Feb 04, 2014

Este jabón lo he comprado ya 3 veces. El olor me encanta, en las dos variedades que he probado huele a limpio, y ahora mi hijo me lo coge cuando se ducha. Cuando lo ha usado como champú el olor perdura en el cabello y eso me encanta. No hace demasiada espuma, es el único pero que le pongo.

Love it!

Posted by MSloveniaEurope on Feb 10, 2014

One of the best pure black soaps in the market! I use it in shower and to wash my face, it is not drying, smells nice and one bottle last really long time. Great product, I highly recommend it!

Wonderful

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on Mar 19, 2014

My skin became extremely dry and itchy after prolong used of commercialized body shower. I switched to this and my skin gets better after a few wash. I use this as my facial cleanser as well. So far so good.

Genial

Posted by 5609013177412807838 on Mar 20, 2014

Totalmente recomendable. Huele genial, deja la piel hidratada, con sustancias naturales. Incluso para pieles sensibles.

Soap

Posted by 4861042578922180090 on Apr 28, 2014

I thing it's the best soap i had.

BEST SOAP FOR EVERYTHING

Posted by 5492768500384794732 on Jul 17, 2014

The scent, the texture, the way it cleans, how soft it leaves the skin... PERFECT SOAP EVER

Muy buen jabón facial

Posted by mjvivancos on Jul 23, 2014

Con manteca de karité, deja el cutis limpio y hidratado. No sirve para el cabello porque es demasiado graso para las raices (eso que yo tengo el pelo hiperseco)

Not the real deal but...

Posted by 5544131135112998229 on Sep 15, 2014

It's not the real african black soap but it do a great job. It's gentle and moisturizing. I use it with my konjac sponje from Ecotools, so then I can skip the weekly exfoliation.