feel it

Posted by Reviewer2802455 on Oct 23, 2013

This kind of reishi is more shen as they call it,, very good for calming, meditation, deeper thoughts, stress other reishi like from Mushroom Sciences is better at immune modulating,, this one is better for calming deep mind stuff...

The Best

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on Sep 02, 2011

The best reishi available - grown on duanwood per tradition in remote areas of China. Safe for all in the family. One of the best ways to protect from cold and flu. Take with vitamin C to enhance absorption and effectiveness.

Excellent for relaxation and immunity

Posted by Reviewer1745270 on Oct 07, 2010

I have been taking reishi mushroom on and off for several years. Dragon herbs has great reishi. It is great for boosting the immune system but also reducing allergies. In additon it is very relaxing and helps sleep.

Peace!

Posted by celestialleo on Apr 11, 2011

Very high Shen stabilizing....great all around!

my review

Posted by Reviewer1664868 on Nov 16, 2011

I received everthing very timely, as always. This is a great product. After consistent use I really have a feeling of well being.

ALWAYS GOOD WITH DRAGON HERBS

Posted by Reviewer1902681 on Dec 09, 2011

I've been taking these caps instead of liquid Duanwood. You can feel the effects of the liqui more acutely, but the caps these caps are also good, and a cheaper option (I tend to slurp through the drops quite quickly!)

Increased my energy levels

Posted by 5668109142661916965 on May 11, 2016

I started using this after my energy levels were so low that I needed to go to sleep about an hour after I wake up in the morning. I read so many good reviews and decided to give it a try. After only one week of taking this and having only 1 cup of coffee a day, I experienced increase in energy. I now go for walks every every evening and very soon plan to go back to the gym.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1232431 on Jul 06, 2012

This is some good Reishi. I just got it, and I like it a lot. Very good stuff from Ron, like all his products. You can feel it in your body. Buy it now!

just right for me

Posted by Reviewer3235653 on Jun 29, 2013

I had thyroid cancer and my immune system has been pretty screwed up for me ever since. I used to have tons of symptoms, even after surgery and radiation therapy, when I got all healed up, I still get a few anonying ones that I couldn't get rid of. Thanks to this I am less prone to stress, able to sleep more, even if I didn't sleep, I won't feel half dead, a lot less headaches and won't gain weight for no reason. My immune system is great now thanks to this. I will keep buying this. I was told to look for the extract or essence when buying Reishi. They are the good stuff that our body can absorbs effectively and this entire bottle is full of reishi extract, so I am glad. The powder stuff sure is cheap, but I will trust what the expert says.

The Great immune system regulator

Posted by Reviewer1979468 on Jul 23, 2013

The Duanwood Reishi is a life saver in many ways. Improves the cardiovascular system, helps lower the "bad" cholesterol and gives me amazing energy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »