Excellent Rejuvenator

Posted by funexplorer on Aug 24, 2012

Excellent rejuvenator when low in jing. This is how i know when my jing is low, there is a soreness at my lower back, and when i stand and start to walk on floor, certain spots at the bottom of my soles dun feel well. Minutes or less than a min after consuming the pain is gone. Chinese herbalism is unlike western pain-killer where it is use to suppress the pain. The Chinese herbs go to the root and heal it rather than numbing the pain temporary. I would say go for the deer placenta only bottle as it the main ingredient in this formula. i would suggest taking one capsule and see how your body reacts to it rather than 3 capsules. And to take a yin formula(Tibetan padma, healer's tea etc) so as not to overheat. Usually when the jing runs low, both yang and yin need to be replenish..and yin jing needs to be replenish as well to ensure a balance and calmness of body and mind.

I think it works

Posted by Reviewer1041382 on Sep 24, 2012

When I'm on these, I find I have extra get up and go. I started taking mainly for the ho shou wu which can turn grey hair back to normal colour once I found a few premature greys and after a couple of months I haven't had any greys. So maybe it works or maybe they were a few fluke hairs and I wasn't supposed to get any more. But the added benefit of extra energy is great.

Goat Placenta instead of deer placenta!

Posted by 5757520293881387919 on Sep 03, 2012

On the website written: New Zealand Deer Placenta. In the actual product written: Goat deer placenta!!!! apparently they are using goat placenta these days! Will try to contact to the manufacturer! Don't buy if you want a deer placenta!

Posted by 5486338046480250202 on Oct 06, 2014

This formula is very powerful. Jing and yin replenishing takes time to build but is absolutely worth it (and essential for longevity in good health), and it's worth buying quality and a knowledgeable blending of specific herbs. This product is worth the price, IMO.

Posted by Scottishdave on May 09, 2016

Just to clarify having received a bottle of the product 9/05/16 DEER PLACENTA is listed as the main ingredient, not goat as prior mentioned.