good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Oct 25, 2012

good price and quality. i use it to brush my teeth, as suggested by Truth Calkins.

No effects on skin

Posted by juniper on Oct 26, 2011

After 3 bottles, I did not experience anything different hyped by this product.

Amazing effect on skin

Posted by 5668863833670029247 on Mar 21, 2016

This stuff is truly amazing for one's skin. You may find yourself skipping on applying all that make up more and more due to how well this works. Test it out for yourself at least once. It apparently helps you stay centred/calm/relaxed too! Maybe it's because when you wake up in the morning and see how great your skin looks you begin your day with more joy or less happiness taken away... P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

Calm at your fingertips!

Posted by Reviewer3082268 on Jun 30, 2011

Great product. It really works. Was recommended by a health care practitioner. Powerful!

good product & reasonable priced

Posted by dancing777 on Dec 20, 2011

I am very happy to find Dragon Herbs in iHerb.com. I took other brand of Peral Powder before, it's expensive. I feel that this pearl powder is purer than the other brand. I also like the servic of iHerb.com

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Jan 24, 2012

I like to let these caps dissolve in my mouth. They have a calming effect and are supposed to be good for skin, bones and nervous system.

5 stars

Posted by 4847589790288585185 on Sep 11, 2012

This works for me, I will keep reordering these products from you!

Great product with reasonable price

Posted by NgaYanAnnHo on Jun 11, 2013

I am so happy that i've found this Pearl Powder in iherb! Pearl Powder is a luxury royal beauty secret once in Asia. Now, an affordable price for me to enjoy all the benefit of taking Pearl Powder… like a dream !

Great product

Posted by 4814529327740416135 on Oct 23, 2013

have only been using it a week and am happy...also excellent service 5 days to Australia...thank you .T

Quality Product

Posted by 5015775723590803736 on May 22, 2015

It has really helped with energy. I'm always tired but pearl powder does not make me feel revved up or tired. I just feel more awake and alert. No problems sleeping. It really stabilizes my energy and mood. Plus it is a great product in general for healthy bones and tissues. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »