joann@cozzo.net

Posted by 5689496297199911736 on May 29, 2015

I love taking the Dream Complete Liquid Vitamin & Mineral...not only getting the standard vitamins but the minerals and enzymes...

Great for my autism son

Posted by 5125271085855113946 on May 27, 2014

My son has an autism, so I had to buy various vitamins and minerals and 5-htp so far in order to prevent self-torture and torturing his friends at school. I heard liquid vitamins and minerals are much better so I bought this DREAM COMPLETE liquid supplements. This works great for my son. I will definitely buy another bottle. Thanks for the great product!!!

Wonderful Product

Posted by 4653365999717570518 on Nov 09, 2012

I have been taking Dream Complete for almost 2 months. I look forward to taking it first thing each morning! I love knowing that I'm doing something great for my body and my health. I enjoy taking it in the all natural liquid form, confident that my body is able to absorb the vitamins and minerals in their purest form. I have more energy and I feel more vital since using Dream Complete. It is pleasant tasting and so I just pour it into a one ounce measuring glass each morning. I usually make a point to drink some water before taking it, to help hydrate my body. I prefer to wait about 30 minutes then I have a healthy breakfast. I plan to continue to use this wonderful product and make it part of my healthy lifestyle! Thanks iHerb for making it more affordable for me!

Great multi vitamin and mineral

Posted by JoelNolan123 on Aug 04, 2012

For its price it does a great job taste good and best of all its in the reach off the average budget.

Excellent product, excellent price

Posted by 5726405093611188475 on Jul 15, 2012

This is the best vitamin/mineral supplement I've ever used. I feel a definite difference in energy level and for the first time in my life (I'm 66) my fingernails grow and don't break. Not a bad taste and easy to take. I've purchased it in the past at my chiropractor's office but at a much higher price. I will be ordering again.

dream complete

Posted by Reviewer1855079 on Jan 11, 2012

Great way to start the day; energizing.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by IHerbforyou on Jan 02, 2012

I love this product because it works! The list of phytonutrients, vitamins and traceelements is very impressive! I get a little boost in energy after taking it and feel more energetic and sharp in mind then usual.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2258273 on Nov 02, 2011

My wife loves this product. Now I order from it from iHerb.com because it's the best price I have seen.

Dream Complete

Posted by Reviewer3102807 on Oct 10, 2011

This is the best liquid vitamins I have found

great

Posted by Reviewer1799598 on Oct 09, 2011

I am very happy with the product, the way it was sendt and its condition. Great, A++++++++

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »