• Customer Ratings

PERFECT FOR SWEET BEVERAGES ...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

the idea of "on the spot" mill will keep your nutmeg pinches fresh every time as you grind it,as oppose to nutmeg powder that loses its taste & freshness in a few weeks/months time,try adding a pinch to Cocoa drink,yummy yam...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

fast shipping, good product

Posted by Reviewer1408023 on Sep 16, 2011

A friend from South Africa asked me to order her this nutmeg mill. She had one that lasted for a few years. With her Dutch roots, she uses nutmeg in many of her dishes.

Yummmm!

Posted by Reviewer1656058 on Jan 11, 2012

We were amazed at the difference between fresh ground nutmeg and our old nutmeg powder. Over the Holidays it made a wonderful addition to our eggnog. My husband is hooked and we're excited to try it on other foods. I also read that it's a good idea to keep nutmeg in the refrigerator if not used that often. (I don't do much baking)

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011

This very fragrant nutmeg

great spice

Posted by Reviewer1023123 on Feb 26, 2012

Fresh ground makes a world of difference.From now on when I can get a spice in a mill I am going for if.

Drogheria & Alimentari, Nutmeg Mill, 1.41 oz (40 g)

Posted by 5193362773176349740 on Oct 08, 2012

OK!!!

Gives a nice powdered nutmeg

Posted by Reviewer1745273 on Jan 12, 2013

Perfect for topping on your tea, chai tea, cereal, or even a nice twist on cinnamon toast. I love it!

Love this product

Posted by 5516915854811482526 on Jan 30, 2013

This is the first time I ordered from your company and it will not be the last. Excellant service in fact the best. The nutmeg mill is a great product.

Nice Spice

Posted by 5395102759469678777 on Mar 22, 2014

I had a different brand of nutmeg in a similar jar, but it was no longer available locally when I was using up the last of it. So, Internet. My old jar, different brand, was a few YEARS old, and was still wonderful. If it was a 10, this is a 9.75. Both are/were far superior to the pre-ground stuff usually available. A sprinkle of this nutmeg, some cinnamon, vanilla, and a squirt of liquid sucralose in a cup of skim milk is a treat this diabetic person enjoys very much.

Great product at a ridiculous price

Posted by 4696530911530684679 on May 21, 2014

Our nutmeg very expensive, and buy powder it really pointless after a long time I found this product excellent and his price could grind then it really fresh. Perfect solution - I'll will buy it again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »