• Customer Ratings

Really like this

Posted by 5245628907543027711 on May 01, 2016

I am really impressed with these mills. Provide the freshest flavor

amazing

Posted by 5067692938104412033 on Apr 09, 2016

it is amazing really it gives you the smell and taste of reall garlic I like it soooo much and it is worth to have it in you kitchen

Good stuff

Posted by 5542781767456191350 on Dec 06, 2015

Was a little skeptical initially but this tastes and feels like fresh garlic because of the spicy note.

Drogheria & Alimentari Organic Garlic Mill

Posted by 5651916384965771650 on Sep 05, 2015

This is the BEST garlic grinder I have ever used!!! Been using it for many years and have GIFTED it to everyone who loves to cook! I can't say enough good things about it. I put this in just about everything I cook and it makes food taste so good. I even use the garlic grinder in recipes with crushed garlic because the flavor is so good that I feel it even increases the flavor of fresh garlic!!! Add it to anything you would like to have with garlic and even things you wouldn't usually put garlic in for enhanced flavor, i.e. tuna salad, egg salad, chicken salad...Add it to all vegetable salads..Crush it on raw meats and fish before cooking...Pizza...Crush it over spinach and other vegetables you are cooking...Another advantage is it is a quick way to get garlic flavor in your cooking when you don't have time to chop! It is absolutely the most useful and valued item in my kitchen!!! You will love it, too!

I love This Garlic!!

Posted by 5427055340165143119 on Sep 03, 2015

I first bought this in my local grocery store, marked down because they were discontinuing it. I loved it, so I searched on the internet, knowing there had to be somewhere that I could purchase it. I found it here & am ecstatic to know that I don't have to hide my garlic & use it sparingly because I might not be able to get any more. Thank you for carrying this brand iHerb!!

Love this product

Posted by 5477212690872686996 on Mar 10, 2015

I had bought this organic garlic in the grocery store before and loved it, but then I couldn't find it anywhere when I went to buy it again. I use it on just about anything I would ordinarily use salt on. iHerb offers a great price so I bought three to save on s&h. I'll be ordering again.

World Traveler

Posted by 5425332178695721346 on Feb 05, 2015

You cannot have too much garlic! Travels well or great for home usage. I bought a couple so I could carry one, leave one home and gave the others to my kids.

super

Posted by viktoria99 on Jan 05, 2015

super

Good

Posted by 5419295434415832813 on Dec 20, 2014

This is a good product, it's a little bothersome to use as the granules take some time to come out. The garlic is great but if you like a strong garlic flavour like I do it takes a while to get your dish there.

Love this Garlic

Posted by 5664352622271425795 on Aug 27, 2014

I love this garlic. It is a product of Italy and not China. It is flavorful and the mill is very easy to use. I use this garlic instead of garlic salt. Great, robust flavor.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »