New To iHerb?

Earth Mama Angel Baby, Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Healing with natural ingredients!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It's a small jar, but a little goes a long way, because it is so concentrated. Excellent natural ingredients, recommended for cloth diapers. Only objection is smell, has a bit too much lavender in it, but I guess is is essential for the antimicrobial properties. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Wouldn't Use anything Else

Posted by Reviewer1905012 on Jul 04, 2011

My Baby has really sensitive skin and it has been a challenge to find something that would sooth her irritated skin and not cause further irritation. Angel Baby Bottom Balm is miracle salve that heals and soothes at the same time. We use cloth diapers and there aren't very many products that are cloth diaper safe. This one works wonderfully with cloth and it smells wonderful. I don't think that this is technically a barrier cream like everyone keeps telling me to use, but with frequent diaper changes, we don't use a barrier cream. We just use Angel Baby. With an especially bad rash, this salve clears it up sometimes overnight. We use it with every diaper change and recommend it for anyone whether they use cloth or disposable. You won't go wrong. It is also great for use on other minor skin irritations.

Excellent for baby bottom and not only!

Posted by sonlyk on Jul 07, 2012

I have bought this baby bottom balm for my son when he was still in diapers. It was excellent for the rash and it had a perfect smell. I still use it as first aid for all the family. It is very good on dry skin during winter time. Also used on burned skin and it was very helpful better than oitments for burning. During summer time I put it in the freezer and it is great for sun burn too. It might seem expensive but I still use it after more than 2 years. Each time you use a small amount and it lasts. So at the end it is really cheap. I now buy it as a present to new mummies. A really one must have for the new baby and the whole family.

A must have!!

Posted by Reviewer2153145 on Dec 13, 2011

Small jar...but a vary small amount is needed! Excellent on diaper rash, doesn't hurt like regular diaper rash cream. Works great on booboos. I have even used it on my dog to stop itching due to hot spot! Best product ever!

First aid in a jar!

Posted by Reviewer1158084 on Dec 29, 2011

Great product. Worked really well and very fast on my 5 months old son's eczema and cradle cap. I like the fact that it is 100% from organic herbs and plans, which makes it very safe for every day use.