• Customer Ratings

Great product for the babies

Posted by 4939133424828133941 on Mar 19, 2016

As a bottom balm that we have to use it everyday on your baby, it's natural and no harmful ingredients... I think it's much better than using the Vaseline as the bottom balm!

Great for babies and adults too

Posted by SummerShopper on Mar 15, 2016

I got this during the last trimester in preperation of the arrival of the little one. During pregnancy I did not dare to use much creams on myself, but I used this on some ecezma flareups as I figured it should be ok since it's ok for baby. I also applied this cream on my pregnancy herrmoroids too. Using for my LO one in conjunction with Aquaphor as a diaper cream. It smells really great. The texture is smooth and light, not sticky and not creamy. The only beef I have is that it is packaged as a dip in tub, I would prefer a squeeze tube for better hygeine purposes. It may not be so convenient or hygenic when you need to change a messy diaper and you find you need to double dip. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

good

Posted by 5736840652687503471 on Feb 14, 2016

good to use

Natural and pleasant

Posted by 5067357302935507768 on Feb 11, 2016

Glad to have a natural alternative for my baby's bottom.

Really good product

Posted by 4908251910835049152 on Feb 08, 2016

I bought this based on people's reviews and I'm not disappointed. While it doesn't really work for severe rash, it's great for nappy changes and protects baby's bum well. It has a strong lavender smell, but I don't mind it. A little goes a long way, so the little tub lasts a long time.

good

Posted by 4982950271112019920 on Jan 28, 2016

It has a nice smell and work´s very well.

works great

Posted by Reviewer3003383 on Jan 20, 2016

Very good for diaper rash, I sometimes put this on first, followed by a heavier cream if the rash is bad; some food sensitivities caused a bad rash from his stools.

I like this the most

Posted by 4886408293126751116 on Jan 19, 2016

This is the best bottom balm I have ever used so far

Nice smelling balm

Posted by Zuleika83 on Jan 15, 2016

Reduced nappy rash for my kids but in my tropical climate, the balm had separated slightly. there was the balm and some oil swimming around the top. Need to give it a good stir to mix them back. I like the honeyish smell.

Excellent product!

Posted by 4792730282986537444 on Dec 12, 2015

Is an excellent product!! The best ever and i would strongly recommend to all.. Must try this!!