Okay moisturizer

Posted by 5355529316212729938 on Dec 24, 2015

Fast absorbing and it does moisturize, But it still wasn't enough for my daughter With eczema.

Good for ezcema

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Apr 25, 2015

I have tried many different iherb good products and even tried to make my own natural body moisturisers, but all kind of in vain. I am glad to give this product a try! It seemed to stop the skin from flaring up. However, I started also to take fish oil some weeks ago which probably helps alleviate the situation, too.

Good moisturiser

Posted by 5512809279186882355 on Jan 27, 2015

Does its job well. Helps my dry skin to be hydrated. 4 stars only as date of expiry not clearly stated

g

Posted by 5541090837727764429 on Nov 04, 2014

good

Erased children's dry skin.

Posted by 5409993019700879626 on Feb 15, 2014

My young children have dry skin due to the winter weather. I especially wanted a gentle but effective cream for my little boy's face and this cream was perfect. I used the cream at bedtime and after the second application his skin was back to normal. I use this cream about every 4th day to keep his skin in good condition.

Really helps!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 26, 2012

This creme is very good, really helps my kid with skin irritations which appear due to allergy. // Крем очень хороший, помогает ребенку с раздражениями, которые появляются на коже из-за аллергии.

great content, terrible packaging

Posted by Reviewer3099071 on Aug 23, 2012

my daughter tends to have dry skin on her legs. this cream is rich enough yet not too greasy. Her condition has improved. there are days when i only apply once on her and the skin was fine too. i love the convenience of the push button cap but it's now become the cause of my decision to stop ordering it. The cap breaks very easily, even when we have never dropped the tub, just merely opening/closing for daily use. When the cover is damaged and tub is left opened, the quality of the cream changed over the days. it hardened and even turned slight yellowish. i hope they consider using a more sturdy material.

best baby cream ever

Posted by Denyse on Jul 29, 2012

I have ordered this a couple of times now and my daughter loves using this on my granddaughter who has very sensitive skin. it works wonders at clearing up rashes on her cheeks and arms, bottom, etc.

OK

Posted by yvonneyoung on May 06, 2012

Not suitable for summer. It's good that the content is healthy and safe,though I don't like the smell of it.

good

Posted by Reviewer1082736 on Apr 19, 2012

i like this cream,smells good and easy to use.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »