EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$18.36

$22.95

Savings of: $4.59 (20% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(3)
1 Stars
(4)
Reviews | English
Sort By

No sirve para pieles acnéicas

Posted by eltocadordevero on Feb 25, 2016

Tengo la piel con tendencia acnéica pero también deshidratada y este sérum me provoca granitos, no lo puedo utilizar.

Was this review helpful to you?

Personal review

Posted by 4794194426011735823 on Sep 13, 2015

I'm not positive but I used both products coincide leavings skin red and breaking out with acne.

Was this review helpful to you?

BUEN SERUM

Posted by INMA24 on Feb 02, 2015

Lo utilizo por las mañanas y por las noches antes de las cremas y no está mal. Tiene una textura tipo gel que al principio deja como piel pegajosa pero que se absorve rápidamente. No tiene olor o por lo menos se absorve rápido y no permanece en la piel. Llevo un mes utilizándolo y de momento no se si repetiré pues me gusta probar cosas nuevas. No descarto volver a el más adelante.

Was this review helpful to you?

I love it!

Posted by 4890438198283347234 on Dec 03, 2014

Excellent absorbtion, very tender.

Was this review helpful to you?

Restocked - still an great moisturizing serum.

Posted by 5438992859290777321 on Sep 25, 2014

This is the secong time I bought this product, i love the texture, the gentle frangrance and the fresh feeling of moisturized and plumped skin without any trace of product a cpl of minutes after application. I use this instead of nighttime moisturizers and my slightly dry skin feels refreshed. Awesome!

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

좋은 향. 가벼운 발림성

Posted by 4818222333074411520 on Jun 23, 2014

사실 이런 기능성 제품은 꾸준히 써야 효과가 나타나잖아요. 저도 쓴지 얼마 안되어 효과가 막 눈에 보인다거나 그렇진 않지만... 일단 향은 부드럽고요. 가벼운 콧물같은 재질이라 휙휙 바르기 좋아요. ㅎㅎ

Was this review helpful to you?

Buena sensación

Posted by 5234935443982863158 on Jun 17, 2014

Aunque no lo estoy utilizando demasiado tiempo, me está causando muy buena sensación. Con poco producto es suficiente para el rostro y el cuello.

Was this review helpful to you?

love it!!!

Posted by 4980115154297326581 on Mar 02, 2014

I realy love this serum. The feeling on my skin after i aplay it is so good!! I can see my skin realy feel and look better-will order more in the near feuter.

Was this review helpful to you?

Llego roto

Posted by 5251743954476220544 on Feb 21, 2014

No tuve la oportunidad de probarlo llego roto 😔

Was this review helpful to you?

Love It!

Posted by 5452487992418731403 on Jan 20, 2014

First apply I can see the different! My skin become more supple and young. Its also not sticky or oily but it's absorb into skin quickly!

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 31 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »