10% Off Orders Over $40!

Earth Therapeutics, Clari-T, Pore Cleansing Strips, Clarifying Tea Tree, 10 Nose Strips (Discontinued Item)

LOVE IT! Works Great For Me!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jan 26, 2014

I've been using pore cleansing strips since they hit the market and I've even used the cream-based kind they have in Finland. Between Biore, Ponds and the various Finnish brands, I found that Biore by far worked the best. That is until now... I've been using these for the last month and I have found that this brand works just as well as Biore (if not better) and costs less! I exfoliate everyday using Aveeno's Skin Brightening Daily Scrub and these strips still manage to cleanse every time (I try to use the strips once a week and I don't wear much make up either). I also have very sensitive skin and in the past, strips have caused irritation but I have found no problems thus far. I would definitely recommend these. . . . . . . . Click on my username for more reviews! . . . If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'YES' button.

Try It!

Posted by olaisa on Apr 05, 2011

It's my must-have product.

отличные полоски

Posted by viki95 on Jul 05, 2012

хорошие наклейки, отлично чистят нос! клеить нужно на мокрую кожу и подождать когда высохнет. ********* Super stickers, clean though very good! Should stick to wet skin and wait until a stay dry. ********* מדבקות סופר, מנקים אף טוב מאוד! צריך להדביק על עור רטוב ולחכות עד שהייה יבש

Good

Posted by Reviewer2958729 on Mar 29, 2011

Very good work.

Really good nose strips

Posted by Reviewer2883000 on Apr 25, 2011

The strips really work, they seem to work better than strips from another company that I used before purchasing these strips.