GREAT

Posted by 4948930718531700762 on Aug 12, 2014

Spirulina is great. It has done wonders for my hair, my skin. I take it every day with water. This particular brand has a lot more palatable than the other brands I've tried, but is relatively more expensive. I recommend it for people who can not tolerate much flavor definitely will like this, in my case I will try another brand and see with which I will remain, for the moment this product has left me quite satisfied.

Earthrise Spirulina Powder

Posted by 4668763236938123546 on Nov 20, 2013

This is an all-in-one drink for "greens" and vitamins. It is usually sold as an expensive specialty health item in S. E. Asia, about 2 to 3 times the price available on this website. Since shipping overseas has become sometimes more expensive than the products shipped, the arrangement with SingPost makes this excellent product a good value again.

Good

Posted by 4623004947942772194 on Sep 16, 2013

Didn`t taste another brands so i can`t be very objective. Mix well with smoothies, but i prefere to use it in green ones in order not to spoil the natural colours of fruits, just can`t stand the colour:)) Sometimes it` s necessary to mask the fishy taste of it by products with strong taste like banana or cocoa because its natural taste is unbearable when used separately:) 4 points only because i don`t know the taste of another ones, but i can get used to it with regard to its great benefits

Great!

Posted by 5244267358659778309 on Jul 28, 2013

I put this product in my smoothies and protein powder every morning! So great!

YUCK!! But Great!

Posted by Reviewer1682066 on Nov 14, 2012

Definately a great product, don't be alarmed but because of all the protien, you eat less, just not as hungry, I have had no illnesses since using, HOWEVER I am not a picky person, but it just tastes aweful, it won't blend with anything, so I think I will finish the powder and go back to pills, same with the chlorella, i just could not blend it with anything, best value is in the powder hands down, excellent health benefits, but I will spend a little more to take the pills. In the mean time... bottoms up!

Good

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 30, 2012

Mixed it with smoothie drink prepared daily.

Purer is impossible.

Posted by alexandre on Jul 20, 2012

Fresh and pure. This Spirulina is great and comes with a better smell than other brands. Good price also. Can't find better price in any other place.

morning cocktail

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 11, 2012

many years ago, i was turned onto spirulina by a friend who would use it to help out with her anemia. i just needed something to help get me energized in the morning. six years later, i am still using spirulina mixed with chlorella, practically every morning. earthrise was the first spirulina i ever tried, and i would say it still is one of the top algae products out there on the market along with nutrex hawaii and healthforce nutritionals

Clean, good taste, needs a mixer

Posted by Reviewer1378841 on Jun 24, 2012

Before trying this brand, I had been using a locally purchased spirulina that mixed well in water. I could put a spoonful in a small glass, let it dissolve, and drink quickly. This Earthrise brand just does not mix well in water for some reason - it turns into clumps. It does taste very good though. One good option I've found is to mix with orange juice that contains pulp. The spirulina clumps on the pulp and turns into a much better mixture. Obviously smoothies are great too, this is just a quick and easy option.

Very palatable

Posted by Reviewer2406123 on Jan 03, 2012

Easier to take than other spirulina's I've tried. Appears very high quality and the company cares enough to put it in a light resistant glass jar.