July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Ecco Bella, Ambrosia Perfume Spray, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Ecco Bella Perfume, Ambrosia

Posted by Reviewer1169104 on Feb 02, 2011

I liked this perfume. It has a rich intense warm scent, almost what I would call an Oriental spicy/earthy scent. It reminds me of an older fragrance called Cinnabar. It does last quite a while on my skin, so, a little goes a long way. I think it may be more suited to "mature" women as it seems to be more heavy in nature. I think it's more of an evening and/or fall/winter fragrance.

Very mysterious..

Posted by Reviewer1544739 on Jun 10, 2010

Spicy and musky.. Love it. Lasts longer than Bourbon Vanilla

Lovely scent!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on May 12, 2011

The description of this eau de parfum sounded very enticing, and I was very pleased when I got it and tried it on my skin. What a beautiful, complex scent! It's exotic, sweet, spicy, floral, with hints of yummy deliciousness... It changes over time, like all good perfume does, and each "stage" is wonderful! I am giving this to my sister for her birthday, bit I have more coming for me. ;-) So glad I came across this product!

Great natural scent

Posted by sarahjean on Aug 16, 2011

I hope this company makes a bigger range of perfumes in future as I would like to try other scents -- there are very few long-lasting perfumes on the market which are natural and don't contain harmful preservatives or other additives. Nice scent which changes throughout the day.

Delightful smell

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jul 16, 2012

Delightful smell. Gentle, stupefying, sensual, erotic, sacral. At contact with skin leaves easy feeling of heat. Natural. Long keeps.