Ecco Bella, The Paperback FlowerColor, Face Powder, Light, .38 oz (11 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great face powder

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on May 25, 2010

This turned out to be a bit darker than expected. For my light colored skin it was a shade too dark - like I was trying to fake a bit of a tan. I had to go back and order the Fair color instead, which is lighter and works perfectly. Can't use the powder puff that's included though - makes it go on too thick. Use a powder brush lightly on the powder cake and tamp off before applying like a loose powder.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1146747 on Feb 10, 2011

It is very hard to find a powder that matches my skin tone but this one is perfect. After eight hours, I still have an even skin tone and it doesn't make my skin oily. I will definitely order more.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Jul 15, 2011

I have this one (light) and fair. Fair is good for the winter, but with a tan in summer, I needed the light colour. I've got light olive skin, and I know everyone says these colours run dark, but the light works for me.

Flawless finish!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Mar 17, 2013

This gives you a flawless Matt finish which I love! I only wish they had more shades.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1501933 on Feb 26, 2014

I really like this powder for it's natural ingredients and ease of use. It covers well enough for my skin to replace foundation, I use it with a brush and pat on for fuller coverage. Stays put all day, doesn't make me oily or breakout. I'm a makeup artist and am super impressed with this powder and will continue to use, so pleased. The texture is smooth, never cakey and moist looking, it never looks dull or dry no matter how much I put on. I'm olive skin toned and this powder is perfect for me, so yes these colours are darker than they're described so choose one shade lighter than you think you are.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »