helps with fungal infections

Posted by Reviewer1052537 on May 02, 2014

I can feel a clear effect that this pills have on things like fungus infection or candida when i take them. would never be without it!

Great product

Posted by 5520958713062977914 on Aug 28, 2014

I was using it together with wormwood and green walnut oil, I was fortunate that I didn't have any worms in the system but definitely my digestion has improved since taking it.

Good product

Posted by 4949896473163194959 on Feb 09, 2015

This product is good, because it combines the whole 3 essential ingredients (green hull of the black walnut, wormwood and clothes) into one single tablet form (instead of having to take 3 separate tablets) and in a course that will last for at least 2 weeks. Not only this, the ingredients are "freeze dried" which is something that Dr Hulder Clark recommends, as it preserves the effectiveness of the black walnut making it more potent and powerful. If this wasn't enough, the tablets come in a vegetable capsule- ideal for veggies like me and very considerate of the manufacturer. Not only that there is evidence that the product seems to be working and flushing out anything "unusual" from my digestive tract.

Really working!

Posted by 5290972436557250944 on Mar 26, 2016

I've just started using it, but it's effective. Also, it's not upsetting my stomach or causing lots of unwanted side effects. I have reordered it.

wormwood and black walnut

Posted by Reviewer1543562 on Feb 27, 2012

it seems to work fine.

Not sure if it worked properly...

Posted by Reviewer1753619 on Jan 29, 2012

Although it is easy to take, I wanted to do a parasite cleanse, and I don't think it was very effective

eclectic institute, intestinal support

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on Jul 07, 2008

seemed to be somewhat helpful

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »