fondamental

Posted by Reviewer1691750 on Oct 21, 2011

I use it to support my immune syst. for allergy, colds, hemmoroids, and to block action from dietary lectins. right for any blood type;

Larix is a health saver

Posted by Reviewer2898162 on Mar 30, 2011

I have been using Larix for a decade, during which time I would guess that it has a hundred times helped me prevent catching something that is going around. I've turned many people on to it, with the same results. If you feel a scratch in your throat, take it! Don't hesitate until it's too late. Thank you iHerb for your continually low prices, half of what they sell it for here in the town I live in.

Larix Powder

Posted by Reviewer1116647 on Nov 11, 2010

Great product! and very effective for children if used in a regular basis. Price is super expensive and is very difficult to afford if you have more than one child.

Larix

Posted by Reviewer2213292 on Sep 15, 2010

It does help to speed up the recovery of an illness e.g. cough & flu.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2606674 on Jun 07, 2010

I was encouraged to use Larix to aid my immune system and noticed a change fairly quickly in my health. Larix has virtually no taste and can be mixed with most everything. The 12oz container is a great deal.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1403584 on Mar 15, 2010

Great to take if one is just starting to get sick. It helps one to fight off what is trying to get them down.

Delivery

Posted by Reviewer2097154 on Feb 13, 2010

I've been using this product for years, but never purchased it from iherb. So I can only comment on the delivery of product.. Delivery was very fast and I am very satisfied with my purchase.. I look forward to order from them in the future.

Good for allergies

Posted by Reviewer1726102 on Jul 02, 2009

A friend recommended this product for my daughter and myself. We were getting sick a lot this past winter, plus it has been helping with our allergies. They aren't gone completely, but it helps.

Excellent Product! Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer2620758 on Jun 23, 2009

Wouldn't be without larix. It's a real life saver when I feel like I'm coming down with something. I take a teaspoon every hour and the symptoms go away.

Larix

Posted by Reviewer1376607 on May 18, 2009

Great stuff to help get over a cold quickly and great immune system boost for the whole family

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »