10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Eclectic Institute, Milk Thistle, 600 mg, 240 Veggie Caps

This product has been a life saver

Posted by Reviewer3128258 on Dec 23, 2009

I've lived with years of major connective tissue diseases and all the Western medicines that docotors instisted I take . . . then, my liver got sluggy I could barley stay awake and felt like I had hepatitus all the time. My eyes were jaundised and and I was naucious all the time. My liver also got dangerously fatty, hard and bloated, I was starting to fail seriously. Started taking this brand of milk thistle and in a few months the western doctors were blown away that my liver was doing so much better without surgery or major RX intervention. They can't wrap thieir heads around it, but my alternitive health care providers and I just nod our heads and smile. I recovered my energy levels and got rid of the nausia, bloating and yellow eyes. The scans show my liver is less fatty and on its way to healing up. This Eclectic Institute product is superiour to other milk thistle products I have tried over the years. I stick to what works best and your company had a very fair price (less expensive than other sites). Thanks for carrying such a good array of superior products.

Eclectic Institute Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2432613 on Nov 02, 2007

This product cleared hives in a couple of hours. If you have digestive problems, you may have toxins in your system, and milk thistle cleans the liver. It is good for treatment or maintenance.

Eclectic Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2143987 on Dec 23, 2009

I've tried several different milk thistle products but this one by Eclectic has shown to be the most effective and with immediate results. iHerb also has the best price on the large size. I have looked everywhere it is offered and this is by far the best price for this exceptional product.

Very Pure, mild but effective!

Posted by Reviewer3294135 on Jun 01, 2012

I gave this to my Cat who was diagnosed with lymphoma to protect his liver from the harsh meds that the vet put him on. He was no longer lethargic after taking these and i could tell that he felt a lot better. I later weaned him off the vet meds since it was making him weaker, continued the sylimarin and added egcg green tea extract for 1 week hoping to stop the cancer from spreading. I stopped the green tea extract after 1 week but continued the sylimarin and replaced the green tea with Cat's claw/alkaloids extract for the next 1 + week, giving him extra water by needless syringe throughout. He is now in remission, the lymph nodes became smaller and he is no longer in need of chemo. I still give him this milk thistle as it seems to help overall health and recovery and he now runs around like a kitten.

Best I can locate

Posted by Reviewer2705986 on Nov 20, 2007

EI is a company with excellent herbs. This product has been just as good as the rest I have used from EI.