This product has been a life saver

Posted by Reviewer3128258 on Dec 23, 2009

I've lived with years of major connective tissue diseases and all the Western medicines that docotors instisted I take . . . then, my liver got sluggy I could barley stay awake and felt like I had hepatitus all the time. My eyes were jaundised and and I was naucious all the time. My liver also got dangerously fatty, hard and bloated, I was starting to fail seriously. Started taking this brand of milk thistle and in a few months the western doctors were blown away that my liver was doing so much better without surgery or major RX intervention. They can't wrap thieir heads around it, but my alternitive health care providers and I just nod our heads and smile. I recovered my energy levels and got rid of the nausia, bloating and yellow eyes. The scans show my liver is less fatty and on its way to healing up. This Eclectic Institute product is superiour to other milk thistle products I have tried over the years. I stick to what works best and your company had a very fair price (less expensive than other sites). Thanks for carrying such a good array of superior products.

Very Pure, mild but effective!

Posted by Reviewer3294135 on Jun 01, 2012

I gave this to my Cat who was diagnosed with lymphoma to protect his liver from the harsh meds that the vet put him on. He was no longer lethargic after taking these and i could tell that he felt a lot better. I later weaned him off the vet meds since it was making him weaker, continued the sylimarin and added egcg green tea extract for 1 week hoping to stop the cancer from spreading. I stopped the green tea extract after 1 week but continued the sylimarin and replaced the green tea with Cat's claw/alkaloids extract for the next 1 + week, giving him extra water by needless syringe throughout. He is now in remission, the lymph nodes became smaller and he is no longer in need of chemo. I still give him this milk thistle as it seems to help overall health and recovery and he now runs around like a kitten.

Eclectic Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2143987 on Dec 23, 2009

I've tried several different milk thistle products but this one by Eclectic has shown to be the most effective and with immediate results. iHerb also has the best price on the large size. I have looked everywhere it is offered and this is by far the best price for this exceptional product.

Eclectic Institute Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2432613 on Nov 02, 2007

This product cleared hives in a couple of hours. If you have digestive problems, you may have toxins in your system, and milk thistle cleans the liver. It is good for treatment or maintenance.

Great Liver support

Posted by Reviewer1283136 on Mar 27, 2007

I've been taking Milk Thistle for a long long time with different manufacturers and this brand is a very good quality and does an excellent job of supporting the liver with many benefits.

Best I can locate

Posted by Reviewer2705986 on Nov 20, 2007

EI is a company with excellent herbs. This product has been just as good as the rest I have used from EI.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2323196 on Feb 09, 2013

The very best Milk Thistle supplement available, in my opinion. I recommend it to many people and I love the veggie gel caps! I tried to find the highest potency available for milk thistle and this was it! I will definately keep using it. I recommended it to a friend going through cancer chemo and many other drugs, and her doctors couldn't believe how well it saved her liver from all those meds! She went from looking very scary in the liver to looking GREAT in a short time with using this product.

The only milk thistle that really works

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Feb 19, 2008

I have found this extract to really work. I can feel a difference. I have made it part of my daily diet and find the non-processed milk thistle to be much more agreeable with my body than the partial extract I had taken in the past.

Best

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Apr 19, 2015

I have tried so many milk thistle products, and I must say that the extracts do not work for me. This whole milk thistle gives me the best results, no matter what anyone says about standardized products being better. The quality here is impressive, organic, freeze-dried (no heat). If you break open a capsule you can definitely smell the quality.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Jun 02, 2010

Whenever I feel I need a little liver cleanse, I take this and within a week, my energy returns. Good quality. The only complaint is that the label on the bottles eventually fall off.