♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Powder EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Recommended by my doctor, who is currently doing Kale research with rodents. The rodents live up to 50% longer. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Mar 19, 2013

Very good for acne.

Convenient

Posted by 4NEKOS on Aug 11, 2014

I cannot purchase fresh kale where I live, so this is perfect! I use a bit of water to dissolve it, and then pour soy milk and a bit of honey for a morning drink. 生のケールが買えないのと日本で買うよりも安いので注文してみました。少量の水にケールパウダーを加えて少し混ぜてから投入とは蜂蜜を入れて毎朝飲んでいます。飲みやすくて美味しいと思います。

Excellent and quality product

Posted by 4934149274451723754 on Feb 17, 2014

FRESH and nice, i like this brand. No heating used it in whatsoever. I take a spoon full everyday with juice and i am even noticing a glowy effect to my skin. Feels great taking it!

Eclectic Institute, Raw Kale POW-der, 3.2 oz (90 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Mar 24, 2014

This is superfood to add to the healthy living style: to salad bowl, to green smoothies, to yogurts, etc. when you have not real raw fresh kale at home. Green leafy vegetables is not just food, but even the cure in various ailments.

A super food for the eyes ...

Posted by 4887406565885868588 on Dec 06, 2015

I take this because it helps my age-related macular degeneration I have in one (1) eye. This is a very powerful antioxidant. I take it daily.

One of my fav.

Posted by CuriocityLifestyle on May 13, 2016

Hardly have raw greens in my meals and so this kale powder is good to have my greens in concentrated powder form. Have it every morning with my pea protein. Yummy!

Versatile and easy way to add kale to your diet

Posted by 4735452765241306623 on May 16, 2016

While I cannot say I've noticed any physical benefits from using this (I didn't expect to), I have had little problem adding it to my diet. I use it in my protein smoothies, where it only adds a slight bitter flavor depending on how much I use. It can easily sneak it's way into dark-colored stews, curries, homemade sauces etc. without affecting flavor. Just don't add too much or it may affect the color of the food in a negative way. My girlfriend can't tell the difference when I add it to curry.

Very Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3331434 on Jul 03, 2016

This is just like raw fresh organic kale with much less bitterness. Daily, I mix it with carrot juice, beets crystals, and vitamin c for my daily smoothie but more so as a replacement for multi-vitamin capsules. I feel less fatigued when I take it and I've been doing so for over 4 months. Great of iHerb to carry this product at a reasonable price and thank you to Eclectic Institute for creating this great ALL-NATURAL product...Please Continue!!!!!!

great

Posted by Reviewer2217135 on Jan 26, 2014

Smells and tastes just like fresh kale. Also love that it is organic.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »