great stuff

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

must have

I own tons of brushes and use this one more than any other

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 30, 2015

My absolute favorite brush!!! And I have a ton. I could go on and on about how soft it is and how great it feels, but it is also quite functional. This is the best brush I've ever used for buffing powders into the face. For all over powders like bronzer and setting powder, it can be used to apply the product directly. But it's also great if you apply some blush or highlight with another brush (even if you put too much on), and then use this brush to blend it out. I have a ton of brushes, and when I picked this up I have to admit I was half thinking that I really didn't need it. But as it turns out, I really don't have another brush in my collection that can blend in face product this well, and I ended up using it almost every day. I also like the big handle - it's like a longer kabuki handle and I think it makes it easier to hold. The only downside is that it makes it difficult to fit into a cup with other brushes to store. The fact that it's cruelty free and made of bamboo and recycled material is another bonus. It's also an insanely good value. Normally a good quality dense brush like this would cost much more. Bottom line: If you use any sort of powder face products, you will love this brush! And the value is so great, you don't have to hesitate about whether it's worth it.

Could not live without this brush!

Posted by 5217335468307696313 on Dec 01, 2012

I was quite sceptic about these eco brushes but they were so hyped and talked about that I wanted to try them. I watched many reviews of these brushes on youtube and one of them said that this particular brush could be used as a brush for primer, makeup AND powder without cleaning it between products. THE REVIEWER WASN'T KIDDING! I couldn't believe it when I first tried it and it actually works like no other brush! No messiness on my fingers anymore! And as a HUGE plus this and all Ecotools brushes are super soft and they all pick up a lot of product at just one sweep, because of the amount of hair in such a dense package. And no I don't use it as a bronzer brush, 'cause Im so fair skinned that I don't use bronzer products at all.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1131270 on Jul 30, 2011

This is one of the best brushes I have ever used. I use it with everything - mineral makeup, liquid foundation, powder, blush. I love it!

Thick, qualitative and super-soft brush for minerals! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews ♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

One of my favorite brushes - simply the best for mineral products! Gorgeously soft and pleasant to hold in a hand. ♡ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♡ Одна из моих любимиц - она просто лучшая для минеральных сыпучих продуктов! Изумительно мягкая, ее очень приятно держать в руке. ♡Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♡

Amazing brush!

Posted by 5546384925876509516 on Nov 05, 2013

I'm the type of person who uses bronzer across my whole face and neck area to 'warm up' my complexion. This brush is amazing for doing that. It's soft synthetic bristles feel nice against the skin and they're packed densely enough that the colour coverage is great! Also loving the fact that these brushes are cruelty free. Also, as an Australian these brushes retail in stores for $19 AUD so to pay only $8.50 USD is amazing. Thank you EcoTools and iHerb - very happy with this purchase!

Perfect for pressed mineral powders

Posted by MirnaM3 on Nov 29, 2013

it's super dense & soft. Quality of bristles is just great. I don't use it for bronzer but for compact/pressed mineral powder and for that is perfect. Think it's way too big for applying bronzer but perfect for buffing powders & even liquids. Considering the density, it dries reasonably fast.

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by 5343518539783184565 on Nov 06, 2013

My favorite brush for mineral foundation or bronzer. Very soft! J'adore ce pinceau pour appliquer du fond de teint minéral, des poudres ou le bronzer. J'adore sa douceur!!! C'est mon chouchou

Muy buena

Posted by Pagaru on Nov 05, 2012

Tupida, suave y ligera. estupenda para el bronceador y para matizar.

Una brocha ideal para el bronzer

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013

Muy tupida, suave, no pierde un solo pelo, económica... Ideal tanto para polvos como para bronzer. Para más información, tengo una review extensa hablando de este producto en mi blog.