Good Cleaner

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Nov 05, 2012

Good all around cleaner. It is watery and bubbles a lot. I add a small amount of distilled vinegar in the bucket when I use this cleaner and it controls the extra bubbles. I even use this in my floor scrubbing machine.

A great product!

Posted by 5086087877173077822 on Feb 21, 2013

Use it everyday to clean up bathroom and anywhere else needed to be cleaned. Cleans well, and can be assured of safety since its an environmentally friendly product.

Nice scent

Posted by Hanne67 on May 12, 2013

I use this all purpose cleaner to wash the floor and it's great. It gets clean and has a nice scent, also very eco-friendly. I will buy it again!

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2884772 on Jan 23, 2012

Does the job of multiple cleaners and toxins free. I use it on mirrors to hardwood floors and it gets it all cleaned.

Great scent

Posted by 5326646760332912427 on Apr 28, 2014

We use this to wash the floors & love the scent. It doesn't have that bad chemical smell like most commercial floor cleaners. Good if you don't want to worry about babies & pets coming in contact with harsh chemicals.

Nice natural cleaner

Posted by 4820647383591902552 on Jan 08, 2013

Seems to work fine, i use for light jobs like cleaning the floor with a mop

Like that it is not too heavily scented

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jan 17, 2015

and doesn't leave a sticky feeling on the tiles. Better than all the floor cleaners I have been using before. Definitely a repeat.

It works!

Posted by livelig on Oct 10, 2011

An all purpose cleaner that cleans really well. Personally I do not care for the overpowering citrus smell, but other than that it's a great product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2671500 on Sep 10, 2012

Keeps my house clean without all the bad stuff.

Still trying out

Posted by 5710602391110573166 on Oct 20, 2013

Ive used this once. So far so good. Only thing is the smell is a bit weird for me but it's not strong n smell doesn't stay but cleans good. Use it to mop tile floors.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »