great product

Posted by Revron on Sep 11, 2011

Plant based + no chemicals + no animal testing + streak free + nice smell = great product :) Thank you iHerb for the ***** service.

Best Dishwasher Detergent

Posted by Reviewer2340810 on Jul 28, 2011

Ecover Automatic Dishwasher Powder is the best dishwasher detergent I have used, and that includes supermarket brands. The reason you got my business is because the local Whole Foods stopped carrying it, choosing the pricier option of dishwasher tablets. As long as you carry this detergent, I'll buy it!

great green cleaner!

Posted by yflournoy on Mar 02, 2012

This is the only green dishwashing detergent I have found that actually works and doesn't leave residue. I don't add any "rinse" stuff because it is really just detergent that is left behind, so there are some spots, but I'm OK with that.

!

Posted by valbri on Nov 17, 2012

i like it!

ecover dishwaher powder is best all natural - just don't get the scented one

Posted by Reviewer2581471 on May 06, 2015

I have tried numerous natural dishwasher detergents. I found that some are susceptable to high temperature of the dishwasher and cake when the temp is turned up, others seem to leave a film. Ecover dissolves and leaves my dishes streak clean. The only exception is the citrus scent, I bought the citrus scent by accident and when I open the dishwasher when it is completed, a waft of chemical smell comes billowing out of the dishwasher. I also notice when filling a cup with water that there are a few suds, I never noticed this with the unscented one. If the cup is rinsed then there are no suds. Wish the dishwasher could be configured for a second rinse automatically...

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2141160 on Jun 22, 2011

Like the Ecover dishwasher tablets, this product does a great job of leaving your dishes sparkling clean.

Posted by Reviewer1789159 on Jul 16, 2011

Love this :)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2046854 on Sep 17, 2011

I am very satisfied the way the dishwasher powder cleans my dishes.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2126106 on Oct 20, 2011

Very good washing powder, have not had any trouble with dirty dishes. I see no reason not to give the full score.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1875995 on Nov 24, 2011

it clean my dishes very well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »