Delicious!

Posted by juliaheis on Aug 18, 2011

This mustard is absolutely delicious! I find myself just eating it plain. It is made with such healthy ingredients. It is hard to find a mustard made with whole mustard seeds, only apple cider vinegar (rather than white or wine vinegar), and no sugar. It is a little spicy, but that is just how true mustard seeds taste. So good! I made roasted onions dipped in a mixture of this mustard, a little cayenne, sea salt, minced garlic, ghee (clarified butter), thyme, and lemon juice. I put the onions on a cookie sheet greased with ghee, baked them for about 35 minutes at 400, and they were amazing!

Exquisite flavor

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Sep 12, 2012

This is, hands down, the best mustard I've ever tasted.

Great product

Posted by 5196996301228406685 on Jul 30, 2013

I enjoy all of Eden Food products, always very good and do not have to worry what you are eating. Everything in it good for you.

Fantastic mustard - have ordered more

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Apr 21, 2016

I have ordered more of this mustard. I've had it with sausages, and chicken so far. It's tasty with a nice tang. I will try the yellow one at some point but it's hard to go past this one. What I like is that it contains apple cider vinegar - good for people with blood sugar problems as it blocks some of the digestion of starch - when you digest starch it raises your blood sugar. I like it as it doesn't contain gluten, sugar and rubbish like others. I'm very careful with what I put into my body.

Good stuff

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 09, 2014

It is a little heavy on the vinegar... so it's creamy. But I like it OK.

Clearly grows on me:))

Posted by 5236771612845651623 on Aug 18, 2014

The first time I tasted this one it felt owerwhelming...sour...sharp. As I now choose more carefully who the mustard gets to walz with...I find it quite exquisit. Cannot see my fridge without it:))

Sulphur free. Love it :D

Posted by 4999356770116235437 on Sep 06, 2014

Another new fav. I love this mustard, organic and sulphur free :)

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2297169 on Sep 28, 2014

This mustard is great on sandwiches or with sausages. I'm hooked.

Perfect organic mustard

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Jan 24, 2015

Really good tasting and organic! Just perfect.

The best

Posted by alexvio on Jan 31, 2015

This is the best mustard i've tried so far. Good and healthy. You can feel the taste of vinegar pretty well, but it's a good taste. I love it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »