New To iHerb?

Eden Foods, Organic, Pistachios, Shelled & Dry Roasted, Lightly Sea Salted, 4 oz (113 g)

Overpriced: small bag!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 22, 2012

The area of the bag that is below the ziploc seal is only 6" x 4" width! Tiny, I expected it to be double the size! I ate 1/2 a bag in one sitting and that's not much at all, so this is way overpriced for what it is. I much prefer the far healthier raw pistachios so far as taste. These are crunchy but thankfully not hard. The taste is a bit too smokey/burnt for me, and I also like my pistachios to be unsalted. Still they're acceptable enough, I just haven't eaten processed pistachios like these in years. I probably won't buy again since my local store carries them raw and unsalted and those are the ones I truly crave.

A little disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2010409 on Jan 26, 2012

I bought this after reading many good reviews. However it does not taste crunchy and the taste of the nut is not as fragrant as some other brands I have tried before. One good thing is the ease of eating since the nuts have been shelled. Will not purchase again.

far below expectation

Posted by Reviewer2350993 on Feb 23, 2012

It is not crunchy at all. Does not taste so well.

I found a dried worm inside this package

Posted by 5555483181423708430 on Apr 18, 2014

We all love these pistachios, easy to snack on and organic. However, I just found a dried worm inside the bag. How rare is it to find a worm in packaged nut products?

very tasty