Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Eden Foods, Selected, Ume Plum Vinegar, 10 fl oz (296 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Tracy

Posted by Reviewer1231231 on Jun 18, 2008

Great product.

salty

Posted by Reviewer2112311 on Jul 21, 2010

a little too salty for me but the family loved it incorporated into a new salad dressing

yummy :)

Posted by Reviewer2608410 on Nov 26, 2012

This is good!

Very Tasty! Only almost too salty!

Posted by 4736348260556329586 on Sep 05, 2014

I'm not a big person on salty things, and find myself sensitive to it. BUT- that being said, this vinegar does it's job. I had heard that it umboshi plum was great for nausea, so I tried it and this was my experience: Used for salad dressings,it was not my thing due to salt content. BUT- it's great for marinading stifry in pan and honestly I even took a few swigs when feeling nauseated and I personally found it to help! I would absolutely recommend you to give it a try! *Not a medical doctor, can not take my comments for medical advice. This was only my experience.