Terrific

Posted by Reviewer1116922 on May 13, 2010

I really like this plum vinegar and it's such a good price at iHerb.com

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2669042 on Apr 15, 2010

I use this ume boshi with olive oil for salad dressing. Along with other efforts, this has helped neutralize my pH. I looked all over for this vinegar.

Ume yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2279036 on Mar 25, 2010

I love this stuff on everything! It's organic and fermented over time. Probiotics don't always taste so good! Good price and fast shipping.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1179298 on Mar 14, 2010

This may be a key ingredient in japanese cooking, but I find myself craving it in all kinds of dishes. Great mixed with the eden brown rice vinegar in salad dressings and as dipping sauce for veggies or proteins. Plus, it's fermented, so it's also good for friendly gut flora!

Ume Plum Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer1677923 on Feb 05, 2010

Excellent in green salads

Super good

Posted by Queenbee on Dec 31, 2009

This vinegar goes well with every dish that at I eat. Chop some garlic and chillie. Add the vinegar and some hemp oil. So good - I really enjoy every meal. I love shopping at iHerb. Have re-ordered

the only vinegar i like

Posted by Reviewer2076252 on Dec 30, 2009

i cant drink grape or apple vinegar, they both taste and smell horrible. unlike them, this one smells wonderful and tastes great, it is slightly salty, but i like it.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1198654 on Dec 12, 2009

This was also something I couldn't find in my local health food stores and so was very happy when I located it on iHerb.com. I have used it in several recipes and I'm very happy with it.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2913010 on Sep 20, 2009

Great not only for oriental food, but alone for salads, any rice or side dish; beware though is salty, but not unpleasantly so

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2808219 on Jul 27, 2009

I've been looking for Ume plum products for a long time, usually they can be found in health food stores but none in my area carry them so I'm glad to have found them here. Thanks!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »