This stuff is divine!

Posted by Reviewer3021202 on May 28, 2009

Okay, I know it seems a bit much to go gaga over vinegar, but this stuff is the vinegar world's ambrosia. I got addicted to it after purchasing a bottle at Whole Foods, then became distraught when I couldn't find it there anymore. I bought a dozen bottles at iHerb.com, so I should be set for awhile. The best salad dressing I've found is some of this vinegar mixed with Nayonnaise. Vegan heaven on veggies!

Favorite condiment

Posted by Reviewer1525661 on Apr 28, 2009

My husband and I refer to this product, Ume Plum Vinegar as the "favorite condiment." If you haven't tried it, you're in for a treat. So happy to have found it here on IHerb.

Hard to fine in Stores but found here.

Posted by Reviewer2018348 on Apr 20, 2009

Great product good for cooking and salad dressings. A must for every chef or cook.

Tasty!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 24, 2008

This vinegar is very versatile and tastes amazing. Just a splash is enough to flavour an entire bowl of salad.

Yum Ume

Posted by Reviewer3242765 on Nov 09, 2008

A little dash of this with a drop or 2 of toasted sesame oil is great on cauliflower, brussels sprouts, collards/kale, and brocccoli.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2910987 on Oct 08, 2008

great to marinate with

I use this all the time

Posted by Reviewer1830171 on Sep 19, 2008

I like sprinkling this on a salad before I add the other dressings, usually fresh lemon juice, sweetened rice vinegar, sesame seed oil mixed with rice bran oil (to cut cholesterol), and olive oil (also mixed with rice bran oil). Ume plum vinegar is very salty stuff, so a little goes a long way.

Delicious!

Posted by filmoyster on Jun 25, 2008

Great on salad, rice noodles, sliced cucumbers, as a marinade for veggies and meat. Surprisingly delicious and versatile. I will be getting this again.

Connie

Posted by Reviewer1464181 on May 07, 2008

I like Eden products

Ume plum vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2674182 on Feb 19, 2008

This is the best vinegar I have ever had. A teacher at work let me try it and have been hooked ever since.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »