• Customer Ratings

Good

Posted by 4753588605312391547 on May 01, 2016

This was good

Good value

Posted by 5692821533087764662 on Apr 18, 2016

Good value and taste good! I am thinking other than snack, maybe I can make a dessert out of it.

Never found better! Never!

Posted by 5594542197780032376 on Apr 03, 2016

I was so impressed when I opened the package of Edward & Sons, Organic Coconut Flakes! The coconut is fresh and delicious and nothing at all like the grocery store shredded and too sweet coconut I usually have to settle for. I made "Banana Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal Muffins" (flour free) and it was incredibly delicious with the flakes of moist coconut mixed throughout with chocolate chips. I bought this on a fluke but will defiantly buy again. I can't go back to ordinary coconut. This is what real coconut is supposed to taste like.

Blind buy totally worth it!

Posted by 4911930192084438115 on Mar 29, 2016

we decide to cut sugar in our diet, so the kids and me decided to change our cookies and bread in tea time for sunflower seeds and coconut flakes, and coconut are really good and tasty, cheap also, a bag per week is a great value for the money.

Tastes good toasted

Posted by 5535338423176274373 on Mar 29, 2016

When toasted, it's crunchy and makes a good sugar-free yet fragrant snack!

有纖維的好脂肪

Posted by ivykao on Mar 24, 2016

我多半會在早餐的燕麥粥加一點椰子油,一方面攝取好的油脂,而且也很增添風味,另一方面脂肪可以減緩碳水對血糖的波動,也更有飽足感,後來發現其實這種椰子片不但有好的脂肪,比椰子油多了一些纖維,所以才改用椰子片加入早餐燕麥片裡,他就像外面賣的加工coconut chip,只是他少了那些糖阿、不健康的調味,口感上真的很不錯,替燕麥粥加分不少。這是我的體驗,如果覺得我的評論還不錯,幫我點個確認yes,你的認同是我繼續寫評論的動力,謝謝

Tastes good!

Posted by 4892928441859580202 on Mar 14, 2016

It tastes good and the price is very good. I used it to make banana muffins and it is really good!

โอเคเลยตัวนี้

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 06, 2016

เอาไว้กินเล่นนะครับ ถ้าชอบจืดๆก็น่าจะชอบ แต่ถ้าชอบหวานๆก็คงไม่ชอบอ่ะครับ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

Great flavor!

Posted by 5208514601253008853 on Mar 05, 2016

This brand has really good flavor & texture. Works nice in my granola mix.

Great product - happy!

Posted by healthymuslimah on Feb 26, 2016

Not a lot to say about this product other than I was very happy with it. I use coconut flakes to make date balls (date paste and walnut balls rolled in coconut) and also making 'pie crust' for treats (dates, walnuts, coconut and a little coconut oil). Great product, great price!