July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Ella's Kitchen, Bananas, Apricots + Baby Rice, 3.5 oz (99 g)

Reviews 4-star

Very good

Posted by idaveronica on Jun 20, 2012

My son liked it a lot

A bit too sweet

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 25, 2013

The taste is a mixture of sweet and sour. My baby finds the initial taste abit too strong on its own. I mix half a pack with some baby mix grain cereal and formula milk to increase the portion and to thicken the consistency (the other half pack can be saved in the fridge for up to 2 days). I will purchase this again. >>>>>>> Click on my iHerb review page link above to read the rest of my product reviews. I use each and everyone of the iHerb products I bought and take time to review it properly. You can read more about other baby, bath, beauty and health items that I bought from iHerb. >>>>>>> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

baby foodpouch