Ella's Kitchen, Raisin + Prune Baby Brekkie, 3.5 oz (99 g)

Baby loves Ella's Kitchen!

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 25, 2013

I always find that Ella's Kitchen has great and interesting recipes compared to other run of the mill formulations. This pack has the goodness of raisins and prunes and mixed with brown rice. Wonderful combination without being overly strong in taste. And since I liked to add my baby's food with some brown rice cereal anyways, this is a convenient solution! I keep a pouch in my bag always cos you never know when he's hungry. Keep up the good job Ella's kitchen! >>>>>>> Click on my iHerb review page link above to read the rest of my product reviews. I use each and everyone of the iHerb products I bought and take time to review it properly. You can read more about other baby, bath, beauty and health items that I bought from iHerb. >>>>>>> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

great