Very Yummy!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

Such a great gingerbread flavor and super soft. Great for those with food sensitivities and for those without. Even the kids loved them. Will definitely buy again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Simply The Best

Posted by 4933560853881529430 on Nov 08, 2016

Better than all the rest. I breastfeed my sweet infant who is allergic to EVERYTHING. I'll tell you, the day these cookies came in the mail, I did indeed "Enjoy life". They paired perfectly with my homemade (dairy-free, egg free) morning Egg-nog latte that I had just finished making when he doorbell rang. I live in China do gluten-free, dairy-fre, eggless, nut-free foods are hard to come by. I've already put another box in my "cart" since I just finished the package yesterday. I do make my own, but the softness and small chewy ginger chunks make this the best store-bought cookie on the planet.

Dangerous

Posted by 5669207934202709975 on Jul 04, 2016

These are unbelievably soft and chewy. Do not buy them unless you have willpower of steel. Some of the best cookies I've ever had. VERY DANGEROUS TO HAVE IN YOUR HOUSE.

Unexpectedly Splendid

Posted by JustSarah on Dec 15, 2014

I bought these mostly because I was craving gingerbread SOMETHING and boy was I surprised how good they were. They are spicy and soft and GREAT.

Lisa

Posted by Reviewer2506491 on Apr 09, 2016

These cookies are a big hit in our household with kids and adults. They are soft and have a great flavour.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer3134997 on Jun 09, 2014

Perhaps a bit too sweet, but they have a really nice spicy ginger flavour. Another great Enjoy Life product!

Next time, I'm ordering two boxes.

Posted by 4756642227357225880 on Dec 22, 2014

These were soft, chewy, and well spiced. If you're sensitive to strong spices, proceed with caution. I loved these!

Enjoy Life Foods, Soft Baked Gingerbread Spice Cookies

Posted by Reviewer3312736 on Jan 23, 2012

One of the best packaged gluted free cookies I have tried.

Gingerbread cookies

Posted by Reviewer2663506 on Nov 22, 2011

absolutely love these soft cookies.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2790799 on Oct 04, 2011

Soft, moist, and gingery!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »