Enzymatic Therapy, Cell Forte, Max3, 120 Veggie Caps

Cell Forte Max3 - or IP-6

Posted by Reviewer1242445 on Dec 31, 2008

I have seen this work wonders on animals with cancer. And it works wonders with people with cancer and other illnesses. I'm using it for myself for toxic mold exposure. But I have had a hedgehog on it with liver cancer, my friend had her horse on it for skin cancer, anther friend had her dog on it for autoimune issues....and many other animals I have seen do wonders on this. I had a small fatty tumor....after one month it shrunk the fatty tumor to 1/2 the size. But with all of these listed above, they where all given higher dosages. And this stuff is soooooo super safe, you do not have to worry about over dosing. Love the stuff. I've been a huge fan of this product, formerly known as IP-6 ever since 1990.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1777226 on Feb 18, 2011

i have been taking this product for 6months now and have numerous autoimmune diseases such as fibromyalgia, Lupus, Herpes, and other diagnosis's such as pseudo tumor cerebral, osteoarthritis, herniated bulging disc in my C (4-5), severe inflammation and joint pain as well as sinustitis and much more. i am only 26 years of age and get sick very often. but ever since taking this product and other herbal supplements from iHerb i have decided to treat most of my symptoms naturally instead of the doctors having me on over 20 medications which actually made me sicker and iHerb has helped to treat many of my symptoms. this product helps to boost my immune system and if i feel a cold or flu coming on i take half to the maximum dose until the symptoms subside and i never really get sick. which is a miracle for me with all my diagnosis's at times before i started taking this herbal supplement i was sick nearly every other week and because of the autoimmune diseases my body would not fight off the infection or virus but attack within me and it would take weeks to a month to get over an infection/virus. but no more for me. thank you iherb. and i appreciate your fast service and delivery and your pleasant customer service. thank you and many blessing always, T.K (CA)

Cancer Patient

Posted by Reviewer2210636 on Apr 03, 2010

I am a cancer patient, and was recommended to take Cell Forte Max 3. I take 6 pills a day. After my chemo is started, we will do another blood draw, to see my levels, and the cell counts. thanks Susan

ENZYMATIC THERAPY, CELL FORTE MAX 3 -REVIEW

Posted by Reviewer2660383 on Jan 01, 2011

I am a cancer survivor and I've been using Cell Forte Max 3 to help my immune system for a few years now. When people gets cold or flu in the office I usually take the maximum capsules recommended to help my immune system. I guess it is working for me because I don't catch cold or flu that easily. I am taking 6 to 8 capsules daily for maintenance, when someone is sick in the office i take more to protect myself. My friends and families are using it too as a dietary supplement for immune defense.

For my Dog

Posted by Reviewer2887225 on Feb 02, 2008

My dog has cancer and all these products are making him feel so much better.N-tenseand Lactoferrin are also helpful.