Enzymatic Therapy, Mega-Zyme, Systemic Enzymes, 200 Tablets

Vincent Crewe UK

Posted by Reviewer1218211 From Great Britain on Aug 08, 2008

These high strengh enzymes have proved to be very effective in aiding digestion and releiving problems with bloating, gas and stomach cramps. I now take them every day both with meals and on an empty stomach. Good digestive health can prevent and reverse many illnesses. You are very lucky in the US to have iHerb who I have found to be the most efficient supplement company that I have ever dealt with and I have dealt with a lot.

Digestive enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2652019 From Arizona on Jun 05, 2011

This enzyme was recommended by a naturopathic oncologist. There are four of us taking this and it is rhe best we have ever had. The price is great too

mega zyme 10x

Posted by Reviewer1593025 From China on Mar 12, 2007

This the best enzymes I have ever tried and I prescibe them to many patients in my clinic

Mega Zyme Supplements

Posted by Reviewer3319182 From Arizona on Feb 03, 2008

A worthwhile supplement to diet. They eliminate the need for antacids etc. and assure that foods provide the maximum value

Mega-Zyme

Posted by Reviewer1397828 From Indiana on Nov 02, 2010

I have had trouble digesting on and off for 15 - 20 years. Mega-zymes are the best I've used along with Metagenics. I switch back and forth. When I use these I generally have no trouble digesting foods, excluding milk products which are still a problem. One can take too many of these causing heartburn. So, follow the guidelines.