shipping

Posted by 5236705603527293864 on Jan 07, 2015

It has been a long time coming

Migraine headache (Throbbing)

Posted by 5718483447959303655 on Dec 04, 2013

It doesn't seem to work on me at all. My migraine is chronic and I get the throbbing headache from on a regularly basis. Initially, B2 works extremely well but it loses its effectiveness after 6 months.

I guess I'm one of the few who can't take it

Posted by Reviewer2530443 on Mar 04, 2013

I have severe migraines, and my neurologist actually suggested I try butterbur, but she cautioned that one cannot take it if allergic to ragweed. Apparently I am allergic to something, because I had a bad reaction to this product; I developed a severe headache which lasted for the five days that I took the product, as well as breathing problems. Eventually, I realized it was most likely the Petadolex, I discontinued the product and felt better within a half a day. I'm really disappointed that it did not work for me.

HIghly Recommended

Posted by 5292947439208493736 on Jan 05, 2013

I have now been taking this for 2 1/2 months and have been very pleased with it. I've tried just about every preventative treatment there is for my chronic migraines, including an exhaustive list of medications and botox. Thus far, I've found this to have been the most helpful treatment in reducing the frequency of my migraines. I also have noticed a significant decrease in the daily low grade headaches I've been experiencing.

Migraine relief

Posted by Reviewer2511503 on Dec 30, 2012

My 13 year old son has struggled with migraines since he was 9. MigreLief, coupled with Petadolex has given him his life back. He is no longer an exhausted teenager, but has so much energy.

These help.

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 25, 2012

These do help migraines,..not always, but then I don't know what is cause of migraines.

bastante efectivo

Posted by lystomas on Aug 14, 2012

tengo 31 años y migrañas desde los 25, he tomado de todo y nada me ha ayudado a mejorarlas. mi neurologo me recomendo petadolex y lo tomo desde hace 2 meses. desde que lo tomo me ha mejorado considerablemente y este ultimo mes no he tenido ni una crisis (cuando normalmente suelo tener varias al mes). si esto continua asi de bien seguire comprandolo y recomendandolo a todo el mundo que como yo, tiene migrañas fuertes ya que estoy encantada con este producto.

Recommended by Neurologist

Posted by Reviewer3081436 on Feb 21, 2012

I take this based on the recommendation of my migraine specialist and Neurologist. I've lived with chronic migraines. It seems to help them be less severe. However, I'm also on therapeutic meds. But it does seem to help. If this helps me take less prescriptions, I'd rather be taking this!

unbelievable migraine relief

Posted by Reviewer2818837 on Dec 10, 2011

I don't have great luck with supplements doing what they supposedly do, but I was very amazed that I actually got migraine relief from this product. I started taking only 1 pill in the morning, and within a week I noticed that the tiny migraine that I had all the time was gone. The more potent migraines were much smaller and also less frequent. I continue to take this once per day now, and I am VERY happy with the results.

Brilliant!

Posted by Reviewer3279826 on Dec 06, 2011

This stuff has finally given me a toe hold on my chronic migraine condition. This is the first stuff to have touched my pain, including standard migraine medicines. As a bonus, it I haven't experienced my seasonal allergies this fall. I think this herb is helping with that, too!