Very good product

Posted by 5187366626549098656 on May 20, 2015

Its works

This is good for heavy meals.

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Feb 10, 2015

I'm a light eater so don't use it with every meal. But when I eat meat, fish or chicken with other cooked foods, it's great.

Excellent

Posted by karinpamplona on Jan 08, 2015

I had been using either Gluten ease or Gluten ease 2x, but I found out that I am intolerant to more kinds of food, so I tried Digest Spectrum. It's very good, even if I take it after the meal. It works very well! Since in my country there are still restaurants and bars that don't care for intolerance or allergy problems, it is quite common that I find out the meal had dairy or gluten afterwards... I surely recommend this, the symptoms, if any (in case I take it only after the meal), are mild. When taken before, it seems I have eaten gluten or dairy free products.

Works like a charm!

Posted by 5125011628840268709 on Dec 31, 2014

I've been using this product for two years now and it has been a gift from heaven for my sensitivities with gluten and dairy. I've been having problems with gluten and dairy for few years now and I can tell you that avoiding both of them has been hard in Finland. Digest Spectrum has worked every time when I've wanted to get easy in a restaurant.

Digest Spectrum

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Oct 09, 2014

It is a bit pricey but it is a good product. Seems to do the trick for digesting a variety of foods. Although I also take Betaine as I have very low stomach acid.

Good

Posted by 4653470012055826615 on Aug 21, 2014

It seems to help with digestion better when i take 2 before meals than if i go without.

Huge customs duty

Posted by 4648670277292119596 on Apr 13, 2014

Had to pay heafty customs duty, this was not mentioned during product purchase

Great enzyme

Posted by 5738988367594474947 on Feb 18, 2014

This enzyme is really great for our kids, it is broad spectrum and covers many foods and food chemicals that others don't. It does have a strong taste, so hard to open and sprinkle on foods if you have a fussy child. Definetely one of the best enzymes i have tried.

Immune system did not like it

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013

My immune system did not like it, along with the other Enzymedica products I've tried - this is one of the ones that caused most grief. Good quality, but expensive. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Helps in all Tummy problems

Posted by Reviewer3104046 on May 31, 2013

Don't hesitate to buy- my daughter could not eat any fish without throwing up- she tried this and now she can eat all fish. Yes she was tested for fish allergy and the doc found Nothing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »