THIS WORKS!Sinus/postnasal drip/coughing NO MORE!

Posted by Reviewer1677728 on Mar 04, 2008

These capsules ROCK! No more post nasal drip, no more coughing due to mucous - it just STOPS when you take 2-4 on an empty stomach.

Amazing for biofilms

Posted by Reviewer1067000 on Jul 24, 2011

love this enzyme formula helps amazingly with breaking down biofilms

mucostop

Posted by Reviewer2093617 on Oct 02, 2011

I have had chronic Sinus problems for 40 years. Three operations, and no relief. However, since taking Mucostop and a daily Saline flush ( Neilmed ) I am having the most success ever. No or much reduced post nasal drip, less congestion too. When I feel good, I reduce my intake to 2 capsules once pef day. When I feel sinus congestion increasing, I increase. I would recommend this to all. Saline flush is crucial as well.

enzymes for sinus

Posted by truevitality on Jun 21, 2012

Mucostop helps to enzymatically break down mucus build-up in the sinus cavities which can often lead to infection if left blocked

WORKS

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Dec 13, 2011

Mucostop really helps curb sinus or cold problems without drying you up or making you feel poorly.

Amazing Product!

Posted by 5311435059808980587 on May 13, 2013

Bought this after having a persistent cough with lots of phlegm and mucuous. Noticed a significant difference after taking just two capsules! Have almost recovered completely now after taking 8 capsules in 3 days. Much more effective than flumicil or mucoslovan that the doctor has prescribed!Love it!

reliefatlast

Posted by Reviewer1063949 on Oct 09, 2013

I started this on 9/29/13,and cannot believe the junk it brought up out of me, along with the saline solution.it is miraculous,to say the least.i have had sinus trouble for over 30 years,along with several surgeries,to limited avail,will keep this in my necessary stash of meds.

SEEMS TO HELP SO FAR

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 17, 2012

So far these seem to help. Seems like less mucous, and less of a cough at night. Only recently started to take, so will have to continue on them, to know how affective they are long term.

Didn't cause any adverse reactions

Posted by Reviewer1325246 on Jan 20, 2012

This was prescribed by my doctor to take with a course of antibiotics, to try to break down the gut biofilm so that the antibiotics could penetrate. As such, I don't really know whether it worked or not, but I can say that it didn't cause the nausea and stomach discomfort of most other enzymes I've tried in the past. Note that it should be taken on an empty stomach, two hours after a meal, and one hour before.

Mucostop

Posted by Reviewer2246756 on Jan 24, 2011

Ordered it for my mom, who has problems with mucus. First she said it was working, but by the time she finished the bottle, she said it did not help. So...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »