Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3275126 on Jan 23, 2007

I have used several products from this company and this is one of the best! It has helped my family with food allergies, and helped with digestive issues. It has a long shelf life and has an enteric coating to assist in delivering the bacteria to the intestines. It does not have to be refridgerated making it very convenient.

Anti-Candida

Posted by Reviewer3149528 on Jul 10, 2013

I use this along with Nature's Plus Tri-Dophilus and Thorne's Bacillus Coagulans as part of an anti-candida regimen. So far, this combo has worked well for me. My digestion is better and the symptoms of my allergic asthma have decreased.

Pro bio Australia

Posted by Reviewer1892381 on Feb 28, 2012

Been using this for 4 months and it seems to settle my digestive track but not quite 100%. But is big improvement on other similar products I have tried.

Not Sure

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I am not sure if these are better than some of the lower cost alternatives. I like that they are allergen-free and that seems to be the thing that drives up the cost. I quickly used the product and it became very costly to keep buying the product. I have since found other probiotics that are milk, soy, gluten=free.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3246648 on Jun 12, 2012

Great Price!

Impressive results in just two days

Posted by 5237759355296929515 on Dec 19, 2014

Impressive results in just two days. Spent several years with chronic diarrhea both day and night. 10 or more bowel movements every 24 hours. I take 3 capsules every night and since the second day but I still have loose stools just go to the bathroom once the banter, another day and another night. Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 12, 2012

good

Posted by Reviewer1757536 on Feb 17, 2012

good

Pro-Bio

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Sep 08, 2012

I love this product because there is no added junk in it and your don't have to keep it in the fridge.

Pro-Bio