Like This A Lot, A Huge Potential In Serrapeptase

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jun 22, 2015

Serrapeptase is said to be amazing and possibilities with serrapeptase are so powerful that I definitely will continue to use this product after first two packages. I feel great with this even when I really do not see any differencies expect during the first week I got a rash to my hand in the same place where I reacted to Chlorella last year for a half year. This time the reaction was only a couple of days but tells that body reacted to this supplement and started sending out something unwanted. Serragold is said to being able to cleanse dead proteins out from the body. I have MS-disease and this is the reason I want to give serrapeptase a real chance and I am planning to use this product at least two years to see what it is capable of doing. I have taken one capsule two or three times daily. One during night and one usually before going to bed and the third during the day when I have been without food at least two hours before and not planning to eat anything for an hour to follow. It is very important to take serrapeptase to an empty stomach to give it the possibility to work. Otherwise it is just used to help in digestion. I trust Enzymedica. If you find this review helpful, please clkick the Yes button below, thank you. You are also warmly welcome to read and rate my other product reviews. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

undecided

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on May 22, 2015

Effective for pain, but I am not convinced in its safety, although it does appear as an ingredient in Natural Factors enzyme formula.Also I am not convinced that it cures inflammation but rather masks it.

Shold use longer...

Posted by Reviewer1540906 on Feb 06, 2015

to see the results.

A reliable standby

Posted by 4736829291301494989 on Dec 03, 2014

Been taking this for years in moderate doses--usually one cap per day--and like it. I feel good generally (and PMR symptoms are somewhat improved) so figure maybe it is helping with my systemic inflammation. (Got to keep getting that CRP level down!) I'm 76 with PMR.

SerraGold and international shipping.

Posted by 4686611472796378597 on Nov 14, 2014

This product is wonderful. worth every penny. Unfortunately the outrageous additional and secondary fees for shipping make the product out of most people's price range. Its a shame they charge dual fees, I wont be ordering again.

ENZYMEDICA, SERRAGOLD SERRAPEPTASE

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Feb 26, 2014

Bought this to treat varicose veins and bartholin cyst issues. Disappointed, after taking it for 2 mths, one tablet a day, no improvement to veins or cyst. Taking it before bed triggered IBS with severe stomach cramps. However, taking it upon rising before breakfast solves this problem.

Long flu

Posted by 5691902056386880405 on Jan 07, 2014

This product is also connected my mycoplasma issues mentioned in my other review. I used this with the Myco Immune product and afer two weeks i felt normal. I am going to continue to use this prodcut.

good

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Dec 24, 2013

Seems good to use one bottle per year.

Angylosing spondylitis

Posted by 5686924446369732697 on Nov 12, 2013

I have angylosing spondylitis and since i have a baby and i am breastfeeding, i can t go back on using enbrel( etanarcept). I still have good days and bad days, but i can definately say it helps with my back pain.

SerraGold