Enzymedica,Stem XCell, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2354389 on Oct 25, 2011

This product was suggested to be by my doctor after I had a stem cell procedure. He said he takes it himself and recommends it to all his patients. Barbara Sierra

Naura Cell Plant Based Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer3347020 on Feb 21, 2009

iHerb was very prompt in delivering this product which I appreciated. Too soon to review the product since I have not used it for an extended period of time, but my experience with Enzymedica has been extremely with quality of their products. I will do business with iHerb in the future.

Stem Cell Order

Posted by Reviewer2905129 on Sep 30, 2011

Excellent delivery time, price and fact that you had the supplement, which my doctor suggested.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2845263 on Sep 05, 2011

Seems to help

Bob

Posted by Reviewer1500692 on Feb 19, 2016

I have used this product for 3 weeks and suspect it is part of the recent improvement in my health.I can't say how much of the improvement this product is responsible for because I have also starting using a protein shake product at the same time;but I do believe it is part of it and I will continue to take it for the foreseeable future.I believe in this product!

Stem Xcell

Posted by 5741825871849683782 on Apr 10, 2016

Mijn man neemt dit produkt op voorspraak va, dokter. Hij is heel tevreden

Good product

Posted by 5600684571026350621 on Dec 25, 2015

I'm very pleased with the product. However, I need to order the product from Europe. It would come in handy, if you could provide the product in larger packages.