Best EVER!!

Posted by 5531760006990704647 on May 02, 2016

This has improved my overall mouth/tongue health. Has made dentist cleanings a breeze. Would recommend this to anyone!

Posted by 4642915855377104395 on Apr 22, 2016

Refreshing and organic!

Could be stronger

Posted by chungfai on Dec 29, 2015

The taste is mild. I like 3% rather than just 1% Food-Grade Hydrogen Peroxide. Peppermint is week. Easy to use bottle cap which is good.

Excellent for whitening and cleaning

Posted by 5511079391514163228 on Jul 22, 2015

I've never written a review on iHerb before but I was so impressed with the Organic Brushing Rinse that I just had to write one! It's been less than two weeks of using it and my teeth are already visibly whiter! I'm very pleased about it as I did not expect a whitening effect. They definitely feel a lot cleaner as well, and this was confirmed by my dentist who was surprised when I went back and she asked what I had done, and that whatever I was doing, to keep up with it! I've ordered another three bottles. Highly recommend this product!! In love!!

bought it twice!

Posted by Reviewer1575615 on Jun 13, 2015

I wanted to whiten my teeth for a wedding I was going to be in, and couldn't bring myself to buy the whitestrips. I found this as an alternative and was so glad I did. I noticed results after just a couple times of using it and mouth feels fresh! I do it first thing in the morning and brush with it as well. I feel like it kills all that bacteria from the night before. I actually like the taste, too. It's a little funky, but a nice light minty taste. I bought my 2nd bottle and plan on using it from now on!

Great for teeth and gums

Posted by 4741431878805635446 on May 13, 2015

I really like this product And the price was great

Ehhhh

Posted by NaturalMystics on Jan 29, 2015

It would've cost less if I made my own..

Best mouthrinse ever!

Posted by 5685301165776050179 on Jan 26, 2015

I have been using this mouthrinse for 3 months now and I really like it. No burning sensation, just a very clean sensation. For people like me who do not like regular mouthwashes this is very good to use because it just feels like putting water in your mouth for a very clean mouth and no aftertaste!

Good

Posted by 5222516639007145427 on Nov 25, 2014

Started whitening my teeth immediately

dont see it

Posted by Reviewer2805484 on Nov 21, 2014

did not see any results that would make me purchase this again

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »