Truly whitens

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Jun 20, 2011

I use this as a pre toothpaste rinse because its just not strong enough. Still I keep buying it because it is the only one that has whitened my teeth. I did try others.

The after smell is not bad

Posted by 5662927629853174384 on Oct 22, 2013

During the rinse, I discovered some weird taste, that seems to me as some kind of chemical. Then I go back to check what it is, . Data showed HYDROGEN PEROXIDE is an organ toxic... Though it is not a very bad chemical, it still raise medium concern. Also the oxidation effect that it made to kill biotics will also kill your gum... There are some herbal antibiotics to be a replaced choice, so I won't use it any more.

Teeth looks whiter

Posted by Reviewer1357697 on Dec 15, 2011

I used this as a mouthwash after brushing teeth and my teeth looks whiter and gums seem to be healthier in conjuction with using an oral irrigator as well. My only concern is that I am not sure if it's safe to use hydrogen perioxide (though it's mild) every day.

mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Aug 02, 2011

horrible aftertaste! not going to buy anymore. sorry :(

like :)

Posted by Reviewer2578417 on Apr 21, 2011

it doesnt have much taste which i like, plus it cleans pretty well

Really liked

Posted by Reviewer2440286 on Jan 21, 2012

It's great to use first thing in the morning, you feel your mouth clean and it doesn't leave taste so you can take your breakfast right after. I'll buy again.

Excellent for whitening and cleaning

Posted by 5511079391514163228 on Jul 22, 2015

I've never written a review on iHerb before but I was so impressed with the Organic Brushing Rinse that I just had to write one! It's been less than two weeks of using it and my teeth are already visibly whiter! I'm very pleased about it as I did not expect a whitening effect. They definitely feel a lot cleaner as well, and this was confirmed by my dentist who was surprised when I went back and she asked what I had done, and that whatever I was doing, to keep up with it! I've ordered another three bottles. Highly recommend this product!! In love!!

Clean mouth

Posted by Reviewer2924832 on Jul 11, 2011

I love the idea of a mouthrinse made with hydrogen peroxide because its so cleansing but I gotta say I think I am going to attempt to make this one myself soon but thanks for the idea.

My first tooth brushing of the day.

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on May 26, 2011

I like that this is a combination mouth wash / tooth brushing formula. This one starts my day off.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Jun 21, 2012

It don't burn like some mouthwashes. And my teeth are really a little whiter! Not like a professional treatment, but still very satisfying results. I swish then use a brush (after brushing with toothpaste.) Persistent halitosis gone too. I will definitely buy this again.