Eucerin, Gentle Hydrating Cleanser, Fragrance Free, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

One of the best!!

Posted by Reviewer3180202 From Korea, Republic of on Jan 14, 2013

This is one of the best facial cleanser that I've ever used.. It's gentle and mild enough for my dry skin. I will definitely order it again.

Love it!

Posted by Andreea22 From Czech Republic on Mar 01, 2013

This is one of the best cleansers I've ever bought!

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer3132195 on Dec 18, 2012

This is one of the best cleansers I've ever bought! It cleans out even waterproof make-up!!! It has no smell, which is a good thing for those who don't like having a particular fragrance in their cleanser. It is gentle, but no hydrating. Not for my type of skin.

Great product!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror From Romania on Apr 12, 2013

Has a very faint fresh smell, doensn't dry skin, cleanses really well. Great price for the quantity and quality. I already ordered another one for my mom!

Best cleanser

Posted by 5451415632732311510 on Nov 14, 2012

It's fragrancee free and has no irritants. It doesn't foam much, but it feels like a cream on your face, so I really enjoy cleansing my sin with it. Before I cleanse, I remove my makeup with a makeup remover lotion and then follow with this cleanser and a micellar lotion. I have no complains, I know my skin is really clean when I finish this rit. It doesn't dry my face at all, unlike other cleansers out there. After usage, my skin feels happy. I really, really love it! And it has a great price too!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »