New To iHerb?

Everyday Minerals, Matte Base, Multi-Tasking Neutral, 0.005 oz (0.14 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

good

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013

good

Best mineral make-up!

Posted by Reviewer2719377 on Dec 04, 2012

I've been using EM bases several years. Simply EM bases are best mineral make-up in the world!

Perfect thing!

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Feb 15, 2013

For the first time I have tried mineral powder for face. I have very dry face skin, prone to redness, capillary, sometimes pimples and this stuff was just perfect for me! It will last me for 3 times I think! I can't still believe that dry powder can do such miracles on my dry skin, because any previous uses of simple dry powder were disasters for me. That's why I love natural stuff! I used nothing more, just simple natural face oil at the base and this powder! This powder turned my face into young, even and lovely moisturized face and saved my Valentine's day yesterday!

Matte Base

Posted by Yanushka on Jan 20, 2013

Love all Everyday Mineral products. Great price and quality, it's worth a try. Люблю всю продукциуй Everyday Mineral.Отличная цена и качество, стоит попробовать

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

I use everyday minerals cosmetics,great price and quality, it's worth a try

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »