Excellent!!!

Posted by kyotomatty on Nov 09, 2012

Use on my baby. Very nice. Not too thick. Nice smell. I USE IT ON MYSELF. Have just tried on my face and it works, non-drying. What a great company, seriously have to support them and what they do!!

Natural product at a very good price

Posted by TrueReviews on Jan 05, 2014

This is a very good product, I use it to wash my baby's bum after nappy changes. It is so easy to use because of the dispenser. It is not very hydrating, and I don't quite fancy the smell. But it is a natural, fair trade product, with a very good price for that huge volume. For my son's bath I use Weleda's products, which I think are unbeatable. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

so disappointed!

Posted by 5222542613436781664 on May 03, 2015

I really really REALLY wanted to love this soap. As a vegan, I support everything this company stands for. It's so difficult to find cruelty-free and ethical products these days! However, the smell is overpowering and kind of suffocating. It leaves skin "squeaky" and I hate that. Also, it burns when it gets into your eyes. Not just sting, BURNS. And it's difficult to not get into the eyes when you're using it on a toddler who hates water on her head. My husband tested it on his eyes and it burned his as well. Will not be purchasing again and will not recommend, unfortunately.

すごくいい

Posted by Reviewer2919591 on Oct 09, 2012

滑らかにきれいに汚れを落とし、髪も肌もすべすべになります。 金属石鹸感も残らず、きしみもなくヌルつきもなく、最高です。 肌も髪も地肌も柔らかくなります。 4社の赤ちゃん子供用シャンプーを、ねこっ毛の大人が使ってみた感じでは、 Mild By Nature for Baby または これ > Jason Naturl Kids only!さるの絵 > Rainbow Research Shampoo for Kids パンダの絵 という感じです。

my hear love it

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Mar 26, 2012

- it's shiny, bouncy and clean after wash, and no dry scalp / dandruff (I guess because it's sulfate free and without other irritating mystical things) my nose dosen't -the smell is not the best and a bit weak, but you can always add some extra lavender or lemon or essential oils. But I give it 5 stars anyway because of the ingredients and the price - excellent ingredients!

yummy was

Posted by Reviewer2752181 on Aug 25, 2011

i love the smell of these products and it makes my daughter's skin soft, without irritation.

Quite harsh

Posted by 4860846864611517752 on Dec 26, 2013

Thought this would be hydrating cos of the shea butter content, but it seems to dry out skin.

great product for sensitive scalp

Posted by Reviewer3315421 on Nov 02, 2011

tender cleaner, as result healthy hair and scalp, the stuff of this product is really created for sensitive baby and adult skin, scalp and hair. easy-to-use because of dispenser

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2759089 on Aug 25, 2011

Foams well, has a light smell of lavender which doesn't stay after being washed off, just like all the other organic products I've known. The dispenser is very convenient to use. The bottle may not look that attractive (really, i think they should have made it not transparent, because of the brownish product colour), but the shampoo is really nice. For that price it's a very good product.

great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3043787 on Mar 17, 2012

this shampoo is really great for my daughter,it is mild and soft