Very pure

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Oct 30, 2014

Very pure. Use this oil on salad. I also like toasted walnut oil but this is probably healthier.

Tastes great

Posted by 5080850816182805624 on Sep 27, 2014

Not cheap but seems to be the real deal. Comes packaged in a fitting egg-carton type box and bubble wrap and an elastic band so arrived safely. I have bought twice now. Very satisfied.

This is delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2971590 on Jul 15, 2014

I use this oil as a substitute for butter in baking. It is simply delicious and much healthier for you. I'll never go back to butter. I also use it when making hazelnut butter to turn it from a dry paste to a creamy spread. And it's heavenly in salad dressings.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Jul 09, 2013

JUST A NOTE UP FRONT. IHERB HAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! DO NOT EXPECT ANY HELP AT ALL IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ORDER. IT HASN'T SHIPPED IN FOUR DAYS? SORRY, THEY CAN'T TELL YOU WHY OR WHEN IT WILL SHIP. NONSENSE! I made some very tasty walnut mayonnaise with this oil. So much healthier than anything you can buy in a jar.

good

Posted by 5254579738899992824 on Jun 23, 2013

my baby loves this!

Positive feed back

Posted by 5689137633287761793 on Jun 08, 2013

I would like to say I am very pleased with your product, and the quick delivery was great. I will definately purchase more products from your company, yours faithfully, p mason ( Australia)

Very good

Posted by 4929105412417238465 on Jun 02, 2013

Very good

Organic Walnut Oil - Flora knows their business so very well!

Posted by 4646150237643507044 on Dec 25, 2012

The flavor and quality - fresh aroma and taste that cannot be beat! And it is Soooooo Goooood for you!

price is excellent

Posted by Reviewer1809465 on Sep 23, 2012

I have never used walnut oil before so have nothing to compare this to. Bought it to condition my wooden cutting boards as I did not want a petrolium based oil on them, and was surprised at the excellent fragrance. Now I am looking for other ways to use it as it smells so heavenly and very reasonable price. A little went a long way on the cutting boards.

Excellent