10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Flying Basset, Organics, Digestive Enzyme Complex for Dogs and Cats, 6 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)

Love this product for my cats

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Jan 06, 2012

This Digestive Enzyme really works for my two cats who have digestive problems, yes I remmemend this product.

Looking Good

Posted by Reviewer1229205 on Aug 25, 2011

Our dog Lucy has Chronic Liver Disease. Her coat became dry and brittle with hair loss on her tail and ears. She has also lost a great deal of weight...so I thought digestive enzymes might help. After just a week her coat was soft and new hair was coming in on her tail and ears. She hasn't gained any weight yet (6 weeks) but I am still hopeful. She is holding her own and we're very pleased with the results so far.

awsome!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1283417 on Aug 15, 2012

It seems working well for my dog's digestion. I am so happy with this supplement along with this same brand of probiotic. Usually, my dog gets bloated after meal even though I feed her organic home cook meat with organic dry food. This enzyme with probiotic works so well. They are amazing! I am so thankful that iherb carries this brand. Totally recommened.

digestive enzymes for cat

Posted by Reviewer1217256 on Dec 06, 2011

I bought this for my rescued mainecoon cat...she eats a very good diet--a mixture of people grade canned food and fresh from a farm grass fed lamb along with some organic pumpkin or sweet potato a few times a week. She also gets raw farm fresh egg yokes once or twice a week and some sardines. The raw food contains naturally occurring digestive enzymes but I believe the cooked stuff has had most of the enzymes cooked out. Adding enzymes to your pets food is very good for them...I had been using my own enzymes when I came across these which are made for pets. I am not quite sure of effectiveness of flying basset yet but am very hopeful cooked out. My cat is not overjoyed with the flavor of them but if I mix it in well enough she seems to deal ok. I am giving it four stars bc I thing enzymes are a very good thing for pets. I am a bit bothered by the fact that the front of the can says for cats and dogs but on the label they only list serving sizes for dogs.

좋아요~~

Posted by 5515284324870817715 on Aug 10, 2012

종양치료에 효소가 좋다고해서...구입했네요.. 사람꺼 구매할래다가.. 독할거같아서..동물용 샀는데.. 좋네요.. 잘먹구요.. 구토하는것도없구요..