LOVE THIS STUFF!

Posted by Reviewer2619648 on Apr 03, 2009

This is one of the only products that really makes a difference.Have had CFS for 13 years and it is a wonderful boost for the 'bad' days.Only wish I could buy it here in Australia. Debbie

Free, Fatigued to Fantastic!, Energy Revitalization System, Berry Splash, 0.63 oz (18 g) + 1 UltraCap

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Apr 04, 2009

powder part of the packet is very good. capsule part is not as strong as the powder. powder does help overcome weakness. Also great to take on an upset stomach. Goes great with apple juice.

No complaints here - Energy!

Posted by benaturallywell on Mar 28, 2009

Just wanted to mention that I felt quite energized while taking this product. It was a good feeling since lately I have been a bit run down. Highly recommend this product.

Energy boost!

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Mar 31, 2009

This duo does what it claims. I feel like a rocket after I take it, with no jitters or chemical feel to it. A very natural boost.

Tastes nice.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Apr 05, 2009

Quite innocuous, mild flavour. There was no sudden OTT rush of energy, nor a sudden drop as the effects wore off.

Refreshing

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 23, 2009

It was a little sweet for my liking. But otherwise tasted good for a vitamin drink. Refreshing in water with ice.

seemed to provide a pickup

Posted by Reviewer2841015 on Apr 18, 2009

Was wary, about jitteryness, but was ok.

Little difference

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on May 07, 2009

While I felt a slight energy boost, it wasn't anything more than a regular sugary drink would give me. The B12 in the tablet is provided as cyanocobalamin, so it isn't particularly usable by the body. There is quite a bit of packaging for what is actually contained in the product.

ick

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Apr 06, 2009

This made me feel ill to my stomach, I wouldn't recommend. Also it didn't give me any noticeable burst of energy. Maybe it works well for some, but not me.

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Apr 16, 2009

Nice flavor - not too sweet.